“Average”

Neighbourhood: West Village
Ayrshire
“Average”
Reviewed 16 December 2009

We arrived here on the 4th day of our trip to New York and found it in a nice leafy area of the city. On entering we sat down and were given a menu and a glass of water. I didnt like the feel of the place and was about to go elsewhere but my wife was not for leaving. I stayed. I had read rave reviews that it was the best breakfast in NY and all that stuff, hence the reason why I went. I had the breakfast well I had to try the food and it was OK . She had the pecan pancakes and said they were amazing, so she was happy and I wasnt to pleased but the food was OK the service was average and the price was reasonable.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Food was ok. Decor sucks. Wouldn't go again.”
Reviewed 2 September 2008

Food was ok. Decor sucks. Wouldn't go again.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good soul food. Had many...”
Reviewed 4 March 2008

Good soul food. Had many a brunch there.

“L-O-V-E”