“Great food, good value”

Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Trinidad
“Great food, good value”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I visited this restaurant with my bro, his wife and my bf, it was recommended to us by the staff at our hotel. Just a short walk away from our hotel on Broadway. The service was prompt and efficient, our waitress was very helpful in assisting us with our orders. The food was absolutely great, the Peruvian chicken, fried rice and veggies was amazing. Loved the friend plantains as well. Great value for money.

• Visited June 2014

New York City, New York
“The most delicious Peruvian/Chinese food in town!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This is truly on of the gems of New York City! Excellent food for a reasonable price! I have quite a few favorite dishes from this awesome restaurant, but I must insist you try the Lomo Saltado, Bistec de Palomilla with totones....mmmmm! Tallarin Saltado, and many more dishes to have you licking all ten fingers!! FDM has two locations, my favorite being the one located on 484 Amsterdam Avenue...don't fret no need to make reservations on either one of the locations! I must warn you, sometimes there is a little waiting to be seated....but I assure you, it is worth the wait!! It is family friendly also. The manager and waiters are exceptional!!! Don't forget to order a Nutcracker, Super Nutcracker or Frozen Kamikazi for those that enjoy a good drink! Overall, if you are visiting New York...don't forget to make a stop here and grab a bite...you won't regret it!!! Enjoy and salud!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jeffnmin
Brooklyn, New York
“Great Peruvian/Chinese food!!!”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

My family and I have been coming here for years! Have never eaten from their Chinese menu, but their selection and Peruvian dishes are very good. My faves are their Lomo Saltado (fried beef steak in a tomato, onion and french fry stir fry) and their Green Spaghetti with garlic shrimp.

Ambience is a ok for friends and family. Even a date possibly, but if you're looking for trendy decor, you won't get it here.

New York City, New York
“Possibly the best of its kind”
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Chino Latino at its best. The Peruvian chicken is the fiinest roasted chicken I have ever had; moist, flavorful, and cook to perfection. The per patron table area is minimal, however well worth the sacrafice. Sometime you have to wait just a little to get a seat, again well worth the wait, your palate well be delightfully rewarded. The staff is absolutely gracious and accommodating.

Visited May 2014
New York City, New York
“It's all about the chicken!”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Yes, the place has an extensive menu. Make life easy - order the half chicken with green rice. You'll thank me, first when you get your meal, and then when you get your check! And the drinks are good too!

Visited May 2014