“Decent sushi”
Review of Haru Sushi

Haru Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Haru Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,503 of 14,591 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I've both ordered from here and come here for lunch. This place is definitely run of the mill. There is nothing special about the food but it is fine for what it is. Sushi, pho soup, and pad thai are all decent. I did not care for the bland shrimp tempura udon noodle soup. If you go in, expect to stand around for a while before they notice you. Otherwise the service at the table is pretty good.

Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Great sushi, interesting and delicious house rolls and great atmosphere. I had the grammercy roll , the perfect fantasy roll plus tried a couple pieces of nigiri. everything was fresh and tasty! Oh yes - and the red bean paste ice cream (yum!)

A+ from a sushi snob!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

We found this restaurant walking around the streets by our hotel. We had dinner and found out they were still having happy hour. The sushi bar is fantastic and everything we eat was delicious. Good value for your money.

Reviewed 12 February 2014

We eat here everytime we are in town, and love to sit at the sushi bar.
Rolls are excellent, fish is super fresh. They always send me a coupon for my birthday. Ate here in December...going back end of Feb.

Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I really enjoy this place. Definitely my fav sushi restaurant on the UWS. Really vibey in the evenings. Lovely cocktails too!