“Great food”
Review of Nice Matin

Nice Matin
Reserve with OpenTable
Nice Matin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,545 of 14,730 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Cross street: 79th Street
Transit: 1,9 tr79th and Broadway.ain to
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Visited then pretty lays on Sunday. Got a prefect duck breast and my friend had a burger - both very good!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

While staying at The Lucerne, every morning we had our breakfast at Nice Matin, a French restaurant. As guest of the Lucerne hotel you get a 15% discount for breakfast. A lot of choice varying from Continental to American breakfast, very tastful breakfast, quick and friendly service. I can recommend this restaurant also for dinner: meat or fish, all main dishes were great with an eye for presentation and a good combination of flavours. Troughout the restaurant there's a nice atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

My daughters and I love the Lucerne, but all three of us rated our breakfast here very poor. My breakfast potatoes were cold. Didn't bother sending them back because they were tasteless anyway. Daughter had NY heart attack. She said it wasn't very good and echoed my opinion on the potatoes. My spinach and mushroom fritatta was very mediocre, nothing special. The belgian waffle was just okay. You'd probably get a more satisfying breakfast almost anyplace else for less money. It seems the kitchen is just not trying because they have a guaranteed flow of patrons. Two thumbs down.

1  Thank Julia L
Reviewed 13 July 2014

We were staying in the Lucerne hotel and ordered a late dinner from Nace-Matin room service. Everything arrived as ordered and delicious, within 20 minutes. A great relaxing end to a great busy day in NYC.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

We enjoyed the continental breakfast at Nice-Matin. I would have liked to have tried the restaurant for lunch or dinner, but did not. In short, the coffee is strong and hot, muffins are sweet, bagels well-toasted.