“Average food...”
Review of Nice Matin

Nice Matin
Reserve with OpenTable
Nice Matin is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,546 of 14,719 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: Upper West Side
Cross street: 79th Street
Transit: 1,9 tr79th and Broadway.ain to
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Went there for brunch with my wife and the restaurant looked great, but sadly the food and service left a little to be desired. Got the waffle and wife had an omlette; both were nothing to write home about. The service was also very very very curt. While food was brought out quickly and server took care of our needs, seemed as though she was either in a bad mood or did not want to be there. Bill was kinda high as well but hey its NYC.....Probably would find somewhere else in future if i am in the UWS.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We had breakfast there. The portions are not so big so you can actually eat everything. it is tasty but a bit ekspensive for the portion size.It is easy to find something healthy in the menu.

From a previous visit I know the bar is good.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I've been to NiceMatin for brunch and I was more than pleased with the food and service. I had the salmon benedicts and it was really good. The server was very kind and prompt to help us. The ambience was good: decorated like a French bistro and full of customer on a nice sunday morning.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I liked the food. I disliked that it was a bit cramped for a stroller. I like that it is next to the Lucerne Hotel.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

So so lunch salad with a group of friends, we all had salads nothing special . Had dinner few years back was good then.