“A kitchen like this is to die for!”
Review of ABC Kitchen

ABC Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
ABC Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 14,199 Restaurants in New York City
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Flatiron District
Cross street: Broadway & Park Avenue South
Transit: L,N,Q,R,W,4,5,6 to Union Square
Description: ABC Kitchen with Jean-Georges: passionately committed to offering the freshest organic and local ingredients possible. ABC Kitchen presents a changing menu that is locally sourced and globally artistic in a fresh and articulate space.
Reviewed 5 June 2012

Great atmosphere starting at the bar, and flowing into the dining area with a view into the kitchen. The food was excellent ( so hard to choose when it all looked and smelled so wonderful ) as was the service. Our excellent guide and waiter - Heather, was delightful and attentive to all our needs and questions.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,605)

Reviewed 4 June 2012

I rarely go into the city for brunch, so when I do I want something really good. ABC Kitchen caught me off guard...the food was fresh and innovative. The brunch menu is extensive from salads to burgers to pancakes. My friend and I shared the buttermilk pancakes with lemon curd and the smoked salmon with potato rosti. Both were delicious. The space is large but warm and cozy. Service wasn't great. Although the restaurant was not even half full, our waitress was very impatient and we felt like she was rushing us. She hovered over us and kept taking our dishes the moment we were done...I found this annoying.

Reviewed 3 June 2012

From appetizers to dinner, drinks to dessert, the food here is fantastic! Best calamari I've ever had too!

Reviewed 30 May 2012

ABC Kitchen is tucked into ABC Carpet and Home. The menu features local food prepared with great care and presentation. The dining room is fresh and white, and the service impeccable. I've had the mushroom pizza, which is rich and delicious, as well as their signature sundae with peanut brittle. Both were sublime. And when you add in the fact that we ate beside Owen Wilson… need I say more? This is a don't miss inNYC.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Call me crazy but I get a quick out of locally grown, organic food. ABC kitchen is a really cool restaurant. You should already know that its located inside of a store, but what you might not know is that the food is out of this world. If you could get a reservation, it's a must try.

1  Thank RodConnected