“Exceptional Italian Food”
Review of Ecco!

Ecco!
Reserve with OpenTable
Ecco! is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,217 of 13,735 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: TriBeCa
New York City, New York
“Exceptional Italian Food”
Reviewed 26 February 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Excellent service and Italian food. Food quality is very consistent and service is always very good. I have ordered take out as well from Ecco and the food is always ready in about 20 minutes. Favorites include Hot Antipasto, Chicken Fiorentina and the Penne with broccoli rabe and sausage.

Visited February 2014

Whitetop, Virginia
“Tribeca Treasure”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We loved this small, intimate Italian restaurant. My sister recommended the restaurant and we're glad we followed her advice. The menu is large and well organized and the specials board was loaded. The waitstaff were helpful, polite, and knowledgable. We ordered Caesar salads and a spinach salad with pancetta. Salads were crisp with flavorful dressings. We also ordered a very nice Chianti. They have a very nice wine list as well as a full bar. My husband and I split a delicious Scaloppine alla Pizzaiola which was tender and served in a very nice tomato sauce with a very slightly creamy texture. Another dish ordered was the lamb shank special. It was wonderful! Tender, flavor packed, and served with a tasty risotto. The three of us split Tiramisu. This is my favorite dessert and this one did not disappoint. What a nice fine in Tribeca!

• Visited February 2014
New York City, New York
“Outstanding”
Reviewed 31 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Everything was excellent, including the food, service and even the transportation getting downtown. We will be back ASAP

Visited December 2013
New York, New York, United States
“I wanted to like it”
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Ecco is an old-time mainstay in Tribeca with a dining room and decor straight from the 1950s and over the top service right out of the Godfather. But, the food is just ok. The dishes are Italian classics; it's the execution that's lacking. My pasta was overcooked. My scampi, too. It's just not worth the price.

• Visited November 2013
New York City, New York, USA
“Great Italian in Tribeca”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Love this little restaurant. I got introduced few years ago through a business lunch. Since then I have been going back for dinners. Dishes are well prepared and come with cordial service. The place is not big so it gets filled quick. It can gets noisy, but it is an Italian restaurant. Reservation is a good idea, or just walk in. It has a small bar where you can sip wine while you wait.

I could dine on their bread, olives, cheese and wine. Should you need more filler, Try their pasta meals which are great. I highly recommend penne and clams with white sauce or linguini frutti di mare.

• Visited September 2013