Nice Work If You Can Get It - CLOSED

Definitely worth seeing!

Reviewed 14 October 2013
Prettypinkpancakes
via mobile

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 November 2014

This play is closed.

You're almost finished. Please update the areas marked in red before submitting.

- Please fill in or fix all required sections.
- Reviews must be at least 100 characters.

1  Thank davem887
Reviewed 20 August 2014 via mobile

Nice and funny show....Matthew Broderick and Kelly O'Harra was great as and the other cast....nice music...if you be in New York see it.

Reviewed 21 February 2014

"NICE WORK IF YOU CAN GET IT played its final Broadway performance on June 15, 2013"
Quote is from their website

Such a pity Trip Advisor hasn't updated this attraction

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

I surprised my husband with tickets to this for his birthday. We both absolutely loved this show! The roles were cast perfectly and make for a great time and the songs, just so much fun!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The show was just plain fun. The singing and acting were terrific. People complained about Matthew Broderick, probably because they didn't think he could sing and dance. We thought he was just fine.
The plot was ridiculous with silly twists and turns - that just made it more fun. Of course, the songs themselves were fantastic. Everyone just hummed or sang along under their breaths. It was the ideal evening in the theater - actual entertainment that makes you feel good when it's over.
I understand that some of the cast has changed. It's probably still just as good. If you aren't sure which show to see, choose this one.

Reviewed 28 September 2013

We were lucky enough to see it just before it closed. Hilarious show, great cast, Broderick was terrific awesome soundtrack.
If / when it reopens would go again in a second.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

I work in the area and have a lot of people asking me about this Broadway show but (just to let you know) the show has been closed for months now :-(

1  Thank Krista C
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Matthew Broderick is always a joy to see. Having previously seen him in The Producers, I knew that we would see one of the best performers out there. Adorable show, I highly recommend going.

Reviewed 14 August 2013

I would have never picked this show to go and see. We found tickets at the South Street Seaport half price ticket booth for all of us (party of 9), so we grabbed them. What a treat!!!

The entire cast was fabulous. Really. I was so impressed.

I didn't know Matthew Broderick could sing, first of all. He and the entire cast were fabulously entertaining. I didn't know what I was walking into. Even though I have seen Wicked, I have to admit...this show was incredible. I would probably go see it again, and I wouldn't say that about any other show.

Well worth it!

Afterward, we waited outside the cast entrance and we DID get to meet the cast, including Matthew Broderick. One tip: Do not call Matthew Ferris Bueller...I don't think he appreciates that!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Admittedly, I am not a broadway critic. I have been to a few plays and musicals in London, DC, etc. My wife really wanted to see a broadway play. We stayed in line at TKTS for a long time during the Easter weekend. Nice Work If You Can Get It was the only musical left, so we took it. We weren't particular; we just wanted to see something. Turns out it was a good selection. The musical was funny and the cast was very talented. The theater itself was nice. It is a nice musical to take your significant other to.

1  Thank AttentiveGadabout