“Really nice Italian”

Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Cardenden, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Really nice Italian”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

We ate at Buona Notte on our first night in New York. After travelling for 12 hours and then doing some sight-seeing we were very tired and very hungry so we jumped into the first nice looking place we saw. Buona Notte.

I had the fried mozzarella to start which appeared to be french toast with a mozzarella filling and marinara sauce which was really nice and light. For main we had spaghetti carbonara and spaghetti and meatballs with a tomato sauce. Both meals were really enjoyable and the service was excellent.

• Visited April 2014

Staten Island, New York
“Fresh, tasty and light”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

My husband and 14 year old daughter took me here to celebrate my birthday. We had clams oregano to, calamari, and a stuffed artichoke as appetizers. They were all delicious...my favorite were the clams.
For our meal, my husband and I both ordered baked shrimp, while my daughter had the veal scallopine. Although I do not eat veal, I wound up eating a lot of her dinner. It was fabulous. She enjoyed the shrimp as well. Like Sangria? Make sure you order a carafe. They make their own.....need I say more? However, it is a little pricey! The meal itself had good prices for "Little Italy". My husband and my daughter shared an almond rolled ice cream for dessert priced at $8.00. Terrific price for New York City.
We will definately return to this delicious restaurant! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did!

Miami, FL USA
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

The service was quick and the food was delicious. We were on a tight schedule and were seated quickly. I ordered gnocchi Alfredo and it was prepared just right.

Visited March 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Wonderful spaghetti!”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

My teenage son and I really enjoyed the delicious spaghetti special after a long day of sightseeing. The sauce was amazing and the meatballs were just the right size - not too big, not too small. The bread served along with the meal was crusty and a perfect compliment to the spaghetti. I was surprised at how economically we ate a dinner in NYC.

Floral Park, New York
“Good Price, Good Food and Great Location”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This unassuming but attractive restaurant in famed Little Italy offers good food, a well priced wine list and a pasta special promotion price without the aggressive sales pitch of other nearby restaurants. We enjoyed the tasty, good sized pasta portions served as promised with free bread and water! For $7 each we added a glass of nice wine. Clean bathrooms are a plus too.