“Good-they made amends for mishap”
Review of Uncle Nick's

Uncle Nick's
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Nick's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,033 of 13,689 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$15 - US$35
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Looking for a fresh catch on the West Side? Discover Uncle Nick’s! He was one of the first in the 80’s to bring fresh, moderately priced Greek food to Manhattan, in family-size portions, and he’s been there ever since! We’re not fancy, we don’t dim the lights and our dishes are made to eat, not admire – but when you’re in the mood for a friendly, festive meal – with lots of laughter, good spirits, and generous portions of hearty, Greek cooking, Uncle Nick’s is the place for you.
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Good-they made amends for mishap”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Portions were incredible size-they might want to consider trimming them to reduce waste! Food was good and although my lamb started a little tough, it was actually very good once I got to the middle.

My wife bit into a small piece of metal near the end of her meal. No damage-close call, and we simply showed it to the waiter. They were very apologetic and although we didn't ask for anything or make a scene, they comped her meal. Very impressive. Would recommend...food was very good and sometimes stuff like that happens!

• Visited June 2014

Virginia
“Good food, reasonable prices”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My extended family all met to enjoy dinner together and we did. I can't say the service was the best, but there were 10 of us, so we did add a bit to the confusion. Everyone enjoyed their food--many different choices. I'm not an aficionado of Greek food, but I was satisfied. My niece, who is a Greek food lover did not find something she was interested in ordering and settled for something else. The location was good especially if you're going to a show (the others in our party were) and the prices were reasonable. I would go back if I were in the mood for Greek food.

• Visited June 2014
“Still good food and service”
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

We went on a Sunday evening and had a wonderful time. We haven't been here for almost 5 years, but the food and service were better than ever. The RED SNAPPER WAS PERFECT. The PITA is the best we ever had. The Salads were authentic and delicious . The waitstaff was very friendly and helpfull. I hope to go more offen.

2 Thank Hibike
Wyncote, PA
“Reminder of Greece”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Best Greek food since I visited Greece. The waiters were efficient without hurrying us and very accommodating. We had a 2 1/2 year old in our party of 4 and a high chair was provided. Moussaka was delicious and enough for two. Atmosphere was warm and very family oriented.

• Visited May 2014
gibraltar
“Great Greek food & service”
Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Went to Uncle Nick's after the theatre. We arrived late at 11:30 and were asked to order quickly as the kitchen would be closing soon. After we had ordered, we did not feel rushed at all. We had a great meze, which the menu said served 2, but was enough for the four of us. Mains, including moussaka & steak were authentic & tasty. Highly recommended.

Visited April 2014