“Good piece of Steak”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
bristol
“Good piece of Steak”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

Been coming to Tad's over 10 years during my business trips to NYC. Just thinking about how good their steak and chicken is takes me back down memory lane.

Very supperb.

Worth every bite!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank TravelKing99

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Genoa, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good deal in an expensive area”
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

I think it is the best place in the nearby if you want to sit down and enjoy a good piece of meat at a reasonable price without going to a fast food chain.

1 Thank comogia
Lichfield, United Kingdom
“Excellent food at amazing prices”
Reviewed 22 September 2013

At the prices charged I am surprised they have not got a queue around the block. OK its self service but the steak was very good. You could easily walk past this place on 50th st, thinking it was just a take away but inside its very large, would recommend..

• Visited September 2013
Eastern NC
“What a suprise...”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

So here we are walking through Times Square looking for a Non-Chain Restaurant to eat at. We see Tad's, my first sight I say I want a site down restaurant and not a cheese steak. I look closer and see seats in the back and a loaded menu. #1 is a 1 Pound Steak, Garden Salad, Baked Potato, and Garlic Bread for around $18. I ended up getting a corn on the cob for a few dollars extra. Food was great and them putting it on the grill to cook right in front of me was a treat. Also, when I saw him use a ladle to put melted butter on the potato I was ready. Come to find out later it is a small chain, locations also in San Francisco and Chicago. I'll have to try those locations when I am town, but I will definitly return here.

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank andyb10s
New York City, New York
“IF YOU WANT A GOOD STEAK FOR CHEAP!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

I love this place. I've been here a lot since i was a little girl my mom used to take me on sundays! The steaks are awesome. This doesn't hurt your wallet. There is always a long line of wait for your food, and there isn't that much variety but if you're in NYC and want a steak this is the place to go!

• Visited March 2013