“Excellent food. Beautiful atmosphere. The best crab soup in town. The reason why I give 4 stars is that they forgot my...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Icon - CLOSED

Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2008

Excellent food. Beautiful atmosphere. The best crab soup in town. The reason why I give 4 stars is that they forgot my request to bring dessert with candle.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Absolutely divine. Classy venue. Good service. Presentation is 100%! Beautiful decor. Food is gourmet and delicious! A...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2008

Absolutely divine. Classy venue. Good service. Presentation is 100%! Beautiful decor. Food is gourmet and delicious! A place I'd visit on a date, again!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook