“horrible first impression”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
bklyn
“horrible first impression”
Reviewed 22 June 2009

Called the restaurant and left four messages -three on a machine and one with a young woman who didn't know whether the restaurant still had their Sunday Bellini Brunch. No one had the common courtesy to return my phone call and therefore my family and I celebrated my mother's 86th birthday somewhere else and had a lovely time. They'll never get my business!!

new york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!!!!”
Reviewed 11 September 2008

Great find, food was delicious, atmosphere comfortable, will recommend to friends

1 Thank dreamer0290
new york
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Haute-bourgeois”
Reviewed 8 August 2008

ICON is a lavish and “haute-bourgeois” Murray Hill restaurant, with service guarantees honored with excellence and delectable yumminess that kept me reigning supreme through the golden “age” of dinner time. Simply stated, the innovative dishes from the lunch menu will wok your world!!! The food may be far from spoiled, but after experiencing the food at ICON you will be too spoiled to go back to any regular old restaurant.

1 Thank alo1745
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Excellent food. Beautiful atmosphere. The best crab soup in town. The reason why I give 4 stars is that they forgot my...”
Reviewed 11 June 2008

Excellent food. Beautiful atmosphere. The best crab soup in town. The reason why I give 4 stars is that they forgot my request to bring dessert with candle.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Absolutely divine. Classy venue. Good service. Presentation is 100%! Beautiful decor. Food is gourmet and delicious! A...”
Reviewed 5 February 2008

Absolutely divine. Classy venue. Good service. Presentation is 100%! Beautiful decor. Food is gourmet and delicious! A place I'd visit on a date, again!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook