“breakfast spot”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 2nd & 3rd Ave
Transit: 4,5,6,7 to Grand Central Station or E and V to 51st street
Reviewed 21 June 2012

very good brekfast choice in a nice surrounding overlooking the street.

Reviewed 23 January 2012

Food and service-AMAZING! Had breakfast and some dinners here. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

Riingo have a "private room" if you have a large party or you can sit at small tables. The place is good for lunch and the menu is a bit contemporary. Inside they have a minimalistic style which also mirror the menu.

Reviewed 7 August 2011

My husband and I were staying at the Alex hotel and decided to visit Riingo for brunch. Our server was very nice and attentive, but the food was just plain lousy! It seemed like no thought or care was put into preparing the dishes. I ordered a chicken sandwich with melted white cheddar and avocado mayo (I asked for it on the side). What I recieved was 3 strips of breast meat (think skinless chicken fingers) covered with what looked and tasted like velveeta. No white cheddar here. It was on a brioche bun which seemed like it was a day or two past its prime. My husband got a western omelette. When he cut into it there were thick whole slices of ham inside. Not nicely shredded as it should have been. My husband and I ended up picking at our main courses and sharing the fries that came with my sandwich. There are plenty of wonderful restaurants in NYC. I won't waste my time going back to this place.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Saitama, Japan
Reviewed 30 January 2010

Nice restaurant week dishes.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook