“Fab”

Cuisines: Belgian
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Greenwich Village
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Found review of this place in a magazine months ago so put it on my list of places to visit.
This place is a bit off the beaten track for a tourist but is well worth a visit. I had poutine which was fabulous although they don't quite beat original poutine from canada.
My wife and daughter each had a small portion of fries - portions were huge and they could quite easily have shared a small between them. Everything was made fresh to order.
Not much seating available so be prepared to take it with you.
Definitely recommend a wee visit

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

This hidden gem can be found at the Island in Pigeon Forge. Large selection of dipping sauces for your fries and mustaryds for your choice of sausage inauthentic German bread.

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

Long story short, my daughter found out about this place through a band she follows. One of the members mentioned his love for poutine. It was said that this place offered some of the best/only in the city. We ventured down to the tiny restaurant in the late morning, on a Thursday. We hadn’t had breakfast yet so- french fries and root beer it was!

The small space looks like a European bar. Wood everywhere, dark, bench seating, and cute holes in the table to put your cone of pomme frites. When you get to the board to order, you can get three sizes. I will tell you that the small was quite large. There are tons of dipping sauces and they let you sample three. The standard European mayo comes with the fries, if you would like.

My son loved his poutine! “The fries were crunchy and the gravy and cheese were delicious”, said he. My daughter and I wished we had split a small as there were SO many fries.

A small gathering place. A little hole in the wall that I’m sure lots of college students go to. I imagine going after a night at the club and rehashing your fun pick up stories.

Worth a stop if you’re a fry admirer and are down in the area. So many things around to look at! You can go eat your fries in Washington Square if it’s a pretty day! Enjoy

Reviewed 6 June 2018

My daughter LOVES fries, so we had to try this place! The seating area is TINY and narrow, it feels almost like you are in a narrow cave, so if you are in any way claustrophobic, get them to go! Large variety of sauces, but skip the parmesan & herbs unless you get it on the side (not on the fries). It's pricey for fries, but they are good. If you ask for water to drink, you get it yourself from a tiny sink in a tiny cup (I had to get up 3 times to get more water). We waited patiently for a seat because it's tough to hold and dip in sauces while walking. Good fries though, glad we checked it out!

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

If you love french fries then this is the place for you. There is a nice selection of fries and dipping sauces.

The poutine was as delicious as the fries that we had in Canada. If you’ve never had poutine it is french fries covered in gravy and cheese. This may sound Gross but no, it’s really delicious. The fries were cooked to perfection crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.

Tap beer, wine and soda were available. The space is quaint, no not quaint, small, really small. We shared a table with really nice Tourists visiting from Europe.