“Perfect location and Great value!”

Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West
Ranked #136 of 467 Hotels in New York City
“Perfect location and Great value!”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Outstanding hotel. The property is clean and exceptionally managed. My family and I were very pleased with the hotel and the friendly staff. The elypticals and treadmills were a great bonus. Definitely would stay there again...

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank JDVegas11
Davidlk2013, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
We are happy to hear you and your family enjoyed our property. Thank you for taking the time to share you experience at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Big Apple.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (179)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 19 April 2014 via mobile

Picked up room for two night stay while attending the NY Car Show and we were not disappointed. Hotel was in great location convenient to Madison Square Garden, the Convention Center and a few blocks away from Times Square and the Broadway shows. Room was very clean and hotel staff was very professional.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ken C
We are happy to hear you had an outstanding stay. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Trip Advisor. Here at Courtyard by Marriott Times Square West, our Associates take great pride in providing excellent service. We hope to see you again on your next trip to New York.
Enterprise, Alabama
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Come here if you want to experience THE BEST & MOST COURTEOUS ENVIRONMENT. Every single employee was astonishingly courteous and helpful and each went beyond the call to assist or answer questions.

Great location, too.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments regarding your stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the services from our Staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to New York.

Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

Fantastic location.Just 2 blocks from Time Square, close to Subway, great facilities (wifi, laundry, gym, cafe in house) and a thousand places to eat right at your door.
Try 2Bros Pizza 1 block up. $1 per slice and delicious for a quick snack before hitting the theatre or dazzling lights.
Friendly staff and very,very clean.
Took their car service to JFK when we left which was a nice way to end our trip.
Will definitely come back.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Davidlk2013, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West, responded to this review, 18 April 2014
Thank you for taking the time to rate us on Trip Advisor. Yes, our hotel is centrally located to many of the attractions and transportation in midtown Manhattan. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with and will return the next time you are in New York. I will share your comments with our team.

Have a great weekend.

Dublin, Ohio
Reviewed 16 April 2014

This is a horrible hotel for the price it charged. Especially if you compare it with other Marriott Hotels nearby such as the Fairfield Inn. The room is small and not clean at all. The staff is not friendly. Try to avoid it.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for giving us feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are quite surprised that you stated your room was not clean and that our Staff was not friendly. Most of our Trip Advisor comments praise our hotel in room cleanliness and oustanding Staff. We had hoped that if you had encountered any issues in our hotel, we would have like to have the opportunity to rectify them before you departed. Please contact me directly, so I can further discuss any issues you might have encountered.

646.590.1005
Queens
Reviewed 12 April 2014

I truly did enjoy my stay. The staff was amazing. When I arrived my room wasn't ready just yet so the doorman took my bags and suggested I take a seat at the bistro. So I did and I ordered a meal and it was delivered by Towana who had the biggest smile and I know first impressions are important. She was excited and gave me that feeling that my food will be enjoyable. Great job chef and great job to management for training such a beautiful team. My room was amazing and I will like to thank the front desk for answering all of my wandering questions about NYC. I was there visiting with friends and family and I will recommend this hotel to others. Wonderful job.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank EDWARD B
Davidlk2013, Guest Relations Manager at Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square West, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Yes, I believe we do have one of the most amazing hotel teams here in New York. They take great pride in providing excellent service to not only meet guest expectations, but to exceed them. Thank you for choosing Courtyard by Marriott Times Square West and sharing your positive comments about our Associates. We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to the Big Apple.

Auburn, Alabama
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Great staff at this hotel--everyone was friendly. Clean hotel with no issues. Only drawbacks are: the rooms are pretty small. I know hotels aren't big in the city, however smaller in comparison to other properties I have stayed in (had trouble placing 2 large suitcases)--which is not a big deal if you are there to sightsee and not stay in. Also, not right on times square as the name implies but still ok location---3 Dunkin Donuts within 2 blocks!!
Overall, I would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank kellec4
I am sorry to hear you were assigned a smaller room than expected. New York City hotel rooms are generally smaller than hotels around the country. Please accept our apologies. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed the services from our Associates and that you would choose us again. Please contact me directly on your next trip, so I can personally take care of your reservation.