“Great authentic Italian restaurant.”
Review of Piccola Cucina

Piccola Cucina
Reserve with OpenTable
Piccola Cucina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 13,838 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: SoHo
Abington, Pennsylvania
“Great authentic Italian restaurant.”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Yummy Italian food with top notch service and an overall great experience. Chose this restaurant based on reviews and was not disappointed. Only regret is that I do not speak Italian. An authentic Italian restaurant with homemade pasta (cooked to perfection - thanks Angelo), nice portions, great wine selection and good prices. While not from New York, I would definitely return and would most certainly recommend.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank CMCPhiladelphia_PA

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
“Wonderful small Italian restaurant in soho”
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

Super nice place, real Italian, gear food but most of all great atmosphere for all of us who loves Italy and Italian food.

Zurich
“A lucky find”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

In short: very friendly and welcoming service, food excellent in quality and variety. Having eaten very often in Italy across regions, we can say that the cuisine at Piccola Cucina really is authentic (including the herbs, i.e. the fresh "finocchietto" in our salad, and the delicious cannoli). Thank you for a wonderful lunch!

• Visited October 2013
BUTRY SUR OISE
“A totally Italian experience ! ”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

You don't expect to find this restaurant in Sping Street just down from Chanel, Longchamp, Maje to name others ... Oh but what a find !!!
I've been back twice and never disappointed.
The staff are very friendly and the wine is delicious, while you wait for excellent food, listening to excellent music.
Pasta, sea food, meat ... All simply prepared but you don't need anything more.
It's fresh and so tasty. You really think you are in Sicily !
I'm just amazed that they manage all this in such a small restaurant and kitchen !

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Strolling ”
Reviewed 9 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I strolled into piccola around 2 PM today for lunch and to our surprise we had a delicious surprise. The people serving were friendly and accommodating. We ordered simply. I with a ravioli and my wife with pasta and red sauce. We were so impressed that it urged me to write my first review. It was among the best dishes we each had enjoyed for a long time. We rated the food a 10 and the restaurant was cozy and friendly.