“Will def b comin back to this neighborhood cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of 7A Cafe - CLOSED

7A Cafe
Price range: US$20 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Brunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: East Village
New York City, New York
“Will def b comin back to this neighborhood cafe”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

I live right up the block from here and haven't been here in like 2 years. But this past Friday 7/11 I went w my gf. We ordered goat cheese fettuccini bruschetta and the tuna peppercorn sandwich ..tall three were delicious. I wanted more even though her n I were so full. Service was quick n nice n food was nice n fresh. We will def come back for a happy hour n to eat again lol

• Visited July 2013

Athens
“Great breakfast place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2013

I 've only had breakfast in this diner but I really remember it as one of my best food experiences in NY.Its not gourmet or anything special but as a foreigner I found it very original as an american diner. during my visit in the city I also ate in other diners, but this was the one with the most delicious food and the largest portions. You should try the blueberry pancakes. For an American maybe it doesnt say a lot but for a foreigner is a pretty nice experience.

• Visited March 2013
Lakeland, Florida
“Great breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

Visited on vacation. We had a great breakfast here twice. Salad with breakfast is something I like. My son is a regular, so we had attentive service and great food. So, don't know how it would be if I just walked in as another tourist.

• Visited October 2012
NJ
“7A Cafe Delicious Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2013

Went to 7A Cafe with my husband and daughter for a Father's Day brunch. We did the same thing last year and it was so memorable we wanted to do it again. The food is cleaver and delicious, ample portions for the biggest appetites. Food is fresh and well prepared. The brunch menu has plenty of variety and comes with an alcholic or non-alcholic beverage for 14.95. Well worth it.
Can't wait to go back for another meal. The Breakfast Burrito is my favorite, but my husband's lox, eggs and onions were delicious too.
Thanks for another great meal. We will return again.

• Visited June 2013
Copenhagen
“Your average brunch place”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 June 2013

The food was okay, but nothing extraordinary. The coffee was probably the worst I've ever had, so order something else to drink.

Visited June 2013