“Amazing and caring Personal Trainers!”
Review of Momentum Fitness

Momentum Fitness
3 attraction reviews
“Amazing and caring Personal Trainers!”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Marco is an amazing trainer. I went to Momentum because I have a previous injury that can be difficult to overcome and my physical therapist recommended some strength training. Marco was able to do a lot through training and corrective movements that no one else was able to do for me. Even when I was not able to make it to the gym because of some family problems, he continued to follow up with me and helped by encouraging me and suggesting things I could do at home. He became more than a trainer but also a friend who I have come to trust. I have trained with a lot of professionals over the years and I will always place Marco and his team at Momentum as one of the best in the business. He will listen when you need it and push you beyond any limits you had set for yourself without coming off as rude or brutish. I highly recommend Momentum Fitness to anybody looking to get in shape without the intimidating and crowded gym environment that you get at the big name gyms.

Visited August 2014

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“BEST Personal Training in NYC!”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I sought Marco out as an instructor during a trip that I recently took to NYC, since there aren't any RKC instructors in my Michigan hometown. I am a beginner to kettlebells, having discovered them at my local gym about 4 months ago. As a newbie in my mid-50s, what I needed was some assurance about my form and some assistance on some rocky points that I've hit. I have returned home with just that: a number of tricks and tweaks for my get ups, stretching, and swing.

He set aside not one but three sessions to work with me for the week I was visiting NYC, and I came away energized, really pumped, and excited. He's tough: he won't let me get away with anything--which is really important to me since I can't work with him on a regular basis. At the same time, he's incredibly patient and encouraging. His facilities (Momentum Fitness) are great and all his trainers really seem to know their stuff without coming off as pious or overbearing and I loved that I could just drop in for a session without having to pay any extra membership or guest fees. I can't thank Marco enough for his patience and reminders. I've got his voice echoing in my head as I do my workouts now! I look forward to more sessions with him on future visits to New York!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Michael B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Personal Training, no membership fees!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

I travel a great deal so joining a commercial gym is not really beneficial for me so a friend of mine told me about Momentum Fitness. They are a private training studio with top of the line equipment and awesome personal trainers. They even have some very fun and effective group fitness classes for those of you looking to train in a more social environment. The best thing is you only pay for the training there and you don't have to pay any membership fees or extra for using their facilities. I certainly recommend Momentum to anybody out there looking to get a great work out in a private and professional environment without all the added extra costs.

Visited April 2013