Was looking forward to having a great dessert, after a great dinner, but this place left me very disappointed. The coffee (we had cappuccinos) were just OK, nothing special. Decided to share the molten chocolate....very, very tiny...the size of a 2" circle...served with a very tiny taste of peppercorn ice cream..whatever that was, tasted as bad as it sounds!!!! The chef however, did come over to us with some very, tiny "tastings" which were just ok. Needless to say, I didn't have to worry about my ruining my diet. And the bill came out to $30....we were charged $16 for the tablespoon size molten chocolate tart that was on our plate. Not worth it...save your dressert for a place that actually serves food.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.