“Good sized portions”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Manhattan
“Good sized portions”
Reviewed 19 December 2011

This restaurant seemed to be pretty popular with Korean patrons. There were also a good number of other locals there too-- not a lot of tourists. Food was prepared at lightening speed and served piping hot. I could've used a little more rice, but otherwise the servings were huge. I thought the food was good, and if I lived close by, I might go often.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“An actual Korean restaurant that has good food outside of K-Town. The food tastes authentic and the waiters actually...”
Reviewed 5 June 2008

An actual Korean restaurant that has good food outside of K-Town. The food tastes authentic and the waiters actually speak Korean. Their BBQ dishes are very good and their soups and appetizers are exceptional. Since I find it easier to park here then in K-Town, I find myself going here more often.

“Love it :)”