“Small but sweet shop”

24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Small but sweet shop”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I wanted to visit the store after seeing their ads in various knitting magazines. I enjoyed my trip there while in NYC. It's a small store, with a small selection, but the yarns are top quality and they have a nice variety of colors and fibers. The clerks were helpful and sweet.

Visited April 2014

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Knitting paradise”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Have visited their fabulous website several times (a day!) -they have their own blog, the Purl Bee, which shares patterns and help videos and tips. Was so happy to finally be IN the store. Thanks to all of their staff- especially Keith, who helped us select yarn for one of their really cute patterns-the 11th hour blanket. I could have stayed all day! Their selection of yarns and needles is huge- and they have samples of their patterns so that you can see the final view. The best part- I know that I will have questions and voiced my concern about getting help so far away...their response? "No problem...we will get you through this by phone or whatever you need" ....Thanks Purl Soho! I will be back!

Visited March 2014