“Excellent service and phenomenal atmosphere.”
Review of Amici II

Amici II
Reserve with OpenTable
Amici II is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,053 of 14,583 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Little Italy
Description: Here at Amici II we serve only the best of our homemade dishes from our native city of Napoli !! Amici means friends and over the decades our customers have become just that! As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals. They enjoy the friendly service, classic recipes, fresh ingredients, and most of all, the bold Italian flavors at A mici II Ristorante. We would like to thank you all!!
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We had 7 o' clock Reservation. We deflianty be at the top if the places in little. Italy ..the food was excellent..the staff was phenomenal.,the atmosphere was perfect...on my next trip to NYC..the started , main course and dessert fantastic. Order. The waiter .he recomender. The. Winne perfect all service. The other vacations. Next year come back whit my family and friends ..thanks. all staff.....

1  Thank Julio G

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Comfortably seated at an outside table we stayed with the basics.
A shared Calamari appetizer was freshly plentiful yet too crunchy.

We then opted for lunch specials which at $9.99 were a true bargain.
The Penne Alla Vodka & Chicken Parmigiana (w/spaghetti) were sizable and acceptable.

Service was polite and prompt as our meals arrived timely / water glasses were quickly refilled.

In an area with multiple "tourist traps" Amici 2 is a safe haven.

Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

I was in the city with my family we are from Utica Central New York walking around Canal Street my wife wanted to know the Little Italy area and we went to browse the place all of a sudden we landed in this georgeous fried calamari and caprese salad served restaurant with a nice environment the staff was pretty good and besides the calamari we tried a delicious bottle of wine served by the house and the sangria was unbeatable my children tried pizza pepperoni and napolitana..we will never regret !!!
Nice place very I think any Italian restaurant can't beat a real Italian taste finishing our dinner with a cannoli and tiramisu.
I highly recommend this real Italian restaurant to all people!!!.

1  Thank Cristopher G
Reviewed 26 June 2014

Our annual NYC visit always includes at least one dinner in Little Italy--I know, it's an area past it's prime but nostalgia beckons. Just like in Italy, we stroll the streets and check the menus and then decide where to eat. This time we chose Amici II. The staff were very nice and menu choices were good--not everything we would have liked to see, but enough. I had a pasta dish which was very good, but a bit pricey. (I usually don't order pasta out because I prefer to order something I would never fix myself at home, but I wasn't super hungry,) My daughter had a more elaborate seafood dish which was very good, and we shared a carafe of wine. We had a great table, under cover, out of the wind, but outside--perfect for people watching. Amici II was at least as good as most of the places we have been to in Little Italy. While good enough, with so many other options yet to explore we probably won't put this on our list of "repeats".

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Must say I was a little nervous about being rushed on the sidewalk to come in for dinner. Quickly checked reviews on my phone and decided to try it. Glad I did. The staff was friendly and helpful. The meal was great. Not one complaint. Best Italian meal experience I've had.

1  Thank chip c