“Breakfast And Lunch Like No Other”
Review of Little Collins

Little Collins
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I think I was one of the first clients walking to the little cafe restaurant last year, and ever since then I keep coming every weekday morning before going to my office and ordering lunch as well.
I'm sure it sounds a bit strange, but if you eat they amazing food they cook and the magnificent coffee they make, you'll never be able to compare it to anything else, unless you are dining in an upscale high end restaurant that will cost you triple the price. I have to say this is by far the best coffee bar in NYC and I'm sure Leon and Arnon the founders and their little gem will open more of these very soon, so you guys could enjoy what we have here at Lexington Ave and E 55th street.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Forget the previous review Little Collins is an absolute gem! The Flat White is to die for, the Americano a delicious, dark and nutty brew. These people know their coffee and take great care and attention when fixing each drink. There is a great choice of brunch sandwiches with the smoked salmon and egg, or the avocado smash being real favourites.

Reviewed 18 May 2014

Visiting from Melbourne, was recommended to come here, so we came from downtown to Little Collins. Busy, no greeting on arrival. Sat ourselves down next to a pile of dirty dishes before realising we go up and order and pay. Placed an order, and 5 minutes later one of the 2 coffees was ready. Asked for the dishes to be cleared and they said "they would get there when they could" huff huff... So the food arrived. FOUL and DISGUSTING. I was willing to oversea the cold eggs, and the lack lustre un toasted bread, even the sour rocket garnish. But the "hollandaise"?? Or what ever they thought it was tasted beyond FOUL. It was like burning vinegar in my throat, 3 mouthfuls in I spat it out and pushed it away. I'm ashamed this place is associated with Melbourne. It has nothing that I love about food from home. It was the WORST meal I have had in the states, and the coffee? Well who cares when you're spitting out the food. A Tip? Are you kidding. Try a refund. SHAME on you "Little Collins" you're no place like home.

2  Thank Ebony C
Reviewed 8 May 2014

We visited in late February & stumbled on this place by accident. The coffee is sooo good that we were visiting every day & sometimes twice every day. Me & my partner are both Australians & believe that to have a good coffee in the US it took Little Collins, an Australian establishment to make this happen. No matter what time we visited this little cosy establishment was ways near or full to capacity. And finally a flat white...thank you Little Collins you have done well to make such a fine little cafe.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Little, tiny coffee and brunch shop. It is so fantastic. I barely could find a place to sit. But let me to you: I would have eaten my bacon eggs Benedict --while standing on my head, if need be. It was ...outstanding. Coffee is fresh roasted (obviously) and the Mocha I was served was the most balanced (and truly amazing) coffee I have ever had. Perfect amount of coffee, milk and mocha. It was just right.