“Andrew”

Ranked #91 of 478 Dessert in New York City
Neighbourhood: West Village
Neighbourhood: West Village
Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Saw this on the internet so thought must give it a try. Wasn't what was expected... the two girls behind the counter were rude and had no service skills, not just with me but in general they were abrupt and rude. Ice cream was nice though....

1  Thank Andrew F

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This is like gourmet Carvel. I love the location, the vibe and of course the delicious ice cream. The soft serve ice cream is creamy, smooth and just the right amount of sweetness. I chose chocolate vanilla swirl for the best of both worlds. Or course I had it dipped in chocolate with sprinkles. My family of 5 thoroughly enjoyed our treats and would highly recommend you try it!

Reviewed 21 October 2017 via mobile

Their ice cream is awesome. I had the slaughter house milk shake....delicious!! I recommend this place to anyone, it's worth it

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Was recommended by a few people to go here, it was really popular and I enjoyed the icecream. I ate it so fast I forgot to take a photo! They have some cool combinations to try too! If your in the area it’s worth checking out!

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

My favourite ice cream in NYC so far. I had the salty pimp. Was so delicious. Great atmosphere in the shop too with fun music and quick service.