“Palace Towers Outstanding” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Houston, Texas
“Palace Towers Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed at the Towers for one night on a recent business trip and I have to say I was blown away by the changes in this hotel. Last time I stayed here was pre-renovation and the change is remarkable. Every aspect of my stay was terrific from check-in to check-out. I would highly recommend the modest additional investment required for a Towers room which I believe are the 10 floors above the 39th. The room looked and felt brand new. Very well appointed, extremely comfortable bed, lovely bathroom/shower facilities and a great view. I thought the touch-screen console by the bed for controlling lighting, shades and thermostat was also a very nice touch. Service was excellent and the room service breakfast I pre-ordered the night before arrived right on time and was perhaps the best room service meal I have had in terms of presentation, amount of food and quality. Great job!

Room Tip: Ask for a room on Madison Avenue side for a great, unobstructed view over St. Patrick's Cathedra...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear eurotripper22,

I am thrilled to hear that you had an outstanding experience at The Towers. Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and for the nice comments about our renovation.

I hope to welcome you back for another fantastic stay.

David Chase

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (281)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

My family and I checked in to the hotel for a long weekend and immediately felt like royalty! The staff was so friendly and attentive from the beginning to the end. Check-in was very easy and quick, and the staff was very kind and welcoming to us and our 2 young children. The room was beautiful and large, with a breathtaking view of the St. Patrick's Cathedral, and NYC. The children were so excited to find cookies and a NY Palace Teddy bear waiting for each of them! Everyday the room was cleaned to perfection and every night was turned down for a peaceful rest. Nice touch having the controls for window shades and light right at the bedside touchscreen. They were even nice enough to quickly bring us a humidifier for our son who had come down with a cold. I also can't say enough about the restaurant and bakery at the Palace too! All in all it was such an amazing trip, and experience!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear Anna C,

Thank you for this lovely review. I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay so much.

I hope to welcome you back for another anazing experience at The Towers at The New York Palace.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

Fantastic hotel with great location and the best staff with the best manager! The coffee in the Cafee at the hotel is the best coffee I ever tasted.
The rooms are spacious and has a lovely interior that makes it feel like home. The beds are the best and comfy! It's very clean and fresh.
It's too bad the breakfast isn't included, that would have been great! Miss the lounge that they had before!
Otherwise this is the best hotel in the best town, NY!
I really, really recomend it!

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this review, 27 February 2014
Dear Lottadenflotta,

Thank you for this amazing review. I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay immensely and had a chance to try our New French Patisserie Pommes Palais.

I look very much forward to welcoming you back for another perfect stay.

Martinsville, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 February 2014

My wife and I had the opportunity to stay the weekend of the Super Bowl. Though the city was chaotic, our stay at The Palace was delightful. Our room in the Tower was spacious and beautifully maintained. The staff was both polite and helpful, especially Jimm who helped us when we checked in. I travel to New York often on business and look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
Dear William M,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at The Towers at The New York Palace. I m thrilled that you had a wonderful weekend with us and will definitely pass you kind comments on to Jimm.

We look very much forward to your next visit.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 February 2014

I wanted to take a moment and share my experiences at this hotel. My family and I have been coming to visit New York for many years, and over the most recent years we have made The New York Palace our home away from home. A few years ago, I was introduced to The Palace and had an incredible experience immediately. Since then, The Palace is the only place I stay, when I am in town.

Your most recent transformation of the hotel is phenomenal. I have to say that at first when I noticed the more modern changes I was skeptical and was not sure if the elegance of The Palace was going to continue. Well, after staying with you this week, I can certainly state that what you have accomplished is incredible!! The lobby, the restaurants etc..

But like the business that I am in, the “product”, in your case the Hotel itself, is a commodity. There are obviously many choices for travelers in NYC. What is NOT a commodity these days is “SERVICE”. The New York Palace delivers first class service and has the friendliest staff all around, from doorman, to desk to housekeeping. It seems as though everyone is an absolute all-stars in accommodation!! They make you feel so warm and good about staying with you. To have them on the front line of service, would be any business owners dream for their company.

Oh, and the beds are simply the best anywhere!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank RL4444
nypalace, General Manager at The Towers at Lotte New York Palace, responded to this review, 20 February 2014
Dear RL4444,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to write this amazingly detailed review. I am thrilled to see that you always have a great experience while staying with us and honored that you have chosen The New York Palace to be your home away from home.

Thank you also for being so appreciative of the service we provide you with. We will always do everything possible to make your stays wonderful and look forward to welcome you and your family for many future stays.

Fort Worth, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

We flew in on Valentines day for the weekend. The Towers at the Palace is amazing and the view from the 44th floor were spectacular. This was our first time to visit NYC and the Palace was amazing. We will be back and will stay in the Towers again. We did visit a room at the Waldorf (friend stayed there) and were not impressed. The Towers has them beat hands down. Location is key and they are a 10-15 min walk from time square, right by Rockefeller. Wonderful place.

Room Tip: Stay in the Towers so you have a good view. 41st floor and up.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BThomasfw
Dear BThomasfw,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your wonderful experience at The Towers at The New York Palace.
I am happy that you have chosen us for your Valentine's day weekend and hope to welcome you back in the future for another great stay.

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

The Towers at the NY Palace is like home for me and my wife. The management and employers are excellent, always ready to satisfy your needs. The service is impeccable. Whatever room you book is incredible spacious, totally new (the hotel has been recently gone through a massive renovation). the beds are the best I've ever found. In sum, the rooms are so comfortably that you tend to stay there instead of going out - particularly if you book a room with the St. Patrick Cathedral view. My wife and me have stayed in all best hotels of Manhattan, and for us there's no doubt that the Towers is the best one. Leonardo Maugeri

Room Tip: Take a room with a view on St. Patrick Cathedral
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Dear 104Leonardo,

We are indeed honored to have you as our very loyal Towers guest for many years. I am happy to see that we continuously provide you with a great experience and look very much forward to welcome you many times in the future.