“Great food, reasonable prices!”

Deluxe Green Bo Restaurant
Ranked #2,970 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Description: Located in New York's Chinatown, Deluxe Green Bo Restaurant offers fresh, delicious dine-in, takeout, and delivery. We've been a cornerstone of this community since we opened our doors in 1992. Our restaurant is known for its modern interpretation of classic dishes and incorporating only the highest quality ingredients. Service is also our focus, and it's important to us both locals and visitors alike feel welcome in our restaurant. Our customer-facing staff can even speak Mandarin, Cantonese, and English. Whether you're in the mood for some Shanghai dim sum or wonton soup, our menu variety has plenty of delicious, authentic dishes to choose from!
los angeles
“Great food, reasonable prices!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

We really enjoyed our dinner here - shanghai dumplings were amazing! seafood chow mein delicious, pot stickers really good. highly recommended!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank shawnCA

“Be prepared to wait...”
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

But you'll eat great food. A must is any of their dumpling choices. I hope someday they expand to a larger space, but if not, I'll keep going. Been going there over 10 years. U dont go there for the decor. Its noisy too, ut again the food is really good.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank peacelilly811
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Ok food - dodgy restroom”
Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

Visited with 3 friends as recommended in guide book. Food was delicious but would advise you don't visit the restroom unless absolutely desperate!

Maine
“My favourite chinese restaurant.”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My friends took me to this restaurant and can tell you that it is my favourite chinese restaurants. I liked to so much that i came back to New York purposely while returning to europe, to dine in this place. Even though its very small but the food is amazing. would recommend grilled garlic and eggplant dish.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Roadrunner2102
Toronto, Canada
“I love these places”
Reviewed 4 March 2014

First let's mention that a trip to Chinatown is a real eye-opener for out-of-town guests. The place is amazing, and like walking through a film.

Nice Green Bo is one of those hole-in-the-wall Chinese places that I have always sought out. The place is a little dodgy, but just the right kind of dodgy - you know in an instant that you're going to enjoy a great meal. And that we did.

Wonderful plates delivered in what seemed mere moments from ordering, all the food was delicious and interesting. There were so many servers - I don't know how you can afford to run a business with what seemed like a nearly 1 to 1 ratio of staff to diners. Whatever, it worked for me.

This place was a great value, delicious food served quickly and for a great price. I would go again in an instant.

• Visited February 2014