“Funky place”

Rice to Riches
Ranked #7 of 438 Dessert in New York City
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Nolita
Wokingham, United Kingdom
“Funky place”
Reviewed 15 April 2012

Came across this by accident, but had to stop once we looked in a and started reading all the slogans such as " many great flavours and three s.... ones...". Bright, clean and really modern looking- how to make rice pudding fun.. well they've found a way here...

Visited April 2012

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“The bestest desert place in the world!”
Reviewed 14 April 2012

I felt like a kid at rice to riches. This place is so good and hidden away near China Town. The combination of niche desert, humour and amazing quality rice pudding is out of this world. I went back the next day it was so good! It's expensive, but you'll never forget the rice pudding from rice to riches.

• Visited April 2012
Fords, New Jersey
“Innovative idea”
Reviewed 13 April 2012

I love the whole concept of Rice to Riches. Everything was very fresh and what an amazing selection of toppings and pudding. The only reason I can not givr it a 5 is there is VERY limited seating and it tends to get very crowded.

• Visited May 2011
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania
“Tastier than you would think”
Reviewed 5 April 2012

The rice pudding is delicious, and I highly recommend you load it up with some toppings.

• Visited December 2011
“Racial profialing when samlping their pudding.”
Reviewed 1 April 2012

I've always loved rice to riches I decided to take my 3 young men into rice to riches. As we stood in line a waited to sample the puddin my boys got questions from the employees behind the counter about whom they were with and if I we were buying anything. As this was taking place I was at the register paying for my purchase which came out to over 45.00. I became very upset and asked to speak to a manager. All those people in iine wasn't asked if they was purchasing anything just to sample. Now if it was 3 white teenagers in there to sample and not black would. They have been asked the same thing? I'm so dissapointed in that place now...I don't even want to spend my money their anymore.