“LOVE this place”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I have been eating at Patsy's for about 4 years now as it is close enough to my job to visit for special lunches. As delicious as the food is, it may be TOO good as my friends and I have only managed to try about 6 dishes :) Our favorites are so good we rarely try anything else. The penne a la vodka is my favorite. Other favorites are the salad with goat cheese and beats, the fried calamari and the caprese salad. They're pizza (thin crust with light sauce) is delicious as well. I have not tried any of the other locations, but friends who have say this one is the best!

Reviewed 11 May 2012

Great eggplant parm... NOT FRIED... excellent sauce! Great pizza too! Pasta bologones, wow... and the prices are very good; services excellent - wine was good!

Atmosphere charming, not too crowded or load, very nice bar area.

Very enjoyable, will definitely be back. Love the Murray Hill location.

Reviewed 25 April 2012

Great food we had a pepperoni pizza & shimp with linguine white sauce. I am stuffed, and it was a great meal!

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Great toppings, wonderful crust, and great service in a nice neighborhood. Perfect lunch option.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

Ate here on our first evening in New York, tired and jetlagged. Chose the restaurant randomly as it could be seen from the hotel and had fantastic pasta with eggplant (aubergine). Service was great and we then returned for a pizza later in the week, this too was good but not as great as the pasta.
Quantities were generous and the locals were eating here, always a good sign.
Shall return again one day just for the eggplant pasta!