“Blown Away”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery
Neighbourhood: West Village
Description: Home of the famous and award winning Nona Maria Pie, Bleecker Street Pizza serves consistently delicious pizza with the best dough, sauce, and ingredients in Old West Village! Feel free to create your ideal pizza and add as many toppings as you'd like. Or try our customer favorite specialty pizza from on old family recipe, Nona Maria Pie. This amazing thin crust pizza is loaded with fresh mozzarella, homemade marinara sauce, the finest parmesan, and fresh basil. With generous portions and unbeatable flavors, we always have fresh and delicious entrees including gluten free pizzas, calzones, salads, pasta, and more! Bleecker Street Pizza offers beer and wine and all items are made to order. We are dedicated to providing our customers with speedy services and high quality ingredients. With affordable prices and excellent service, Bleecker Street Pizza has the best pizza that will keep you coming back for more. Come get your slice today! Established in 2004. Bleecker Street Pizza has been serving New York since 2004. Our mission is to provide delicious pizza in a friendly and inviting environment. With over 10 years of success, we look forward adding you to our long history of happy customers.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I consider myself a pizza conisseur of sorts. I'm a true New Yorker and pizza is my kryptonite. I can eat it several times a day, everyday. I've had my fair share of various kinds of pizza. The Nonna's pie is what they're known for and it does not disappoint. You can taste the fresh ingredients, the mozzarella, chunky tomato sauce, etc...all delicious, but it's the crust that makes this possibly THE BEST pizza I've ever had! Be prepared for long lines and limited seating, but it's worth it!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The pizza here is great and well known. Lots of selection, reasonable price, huge slice. Close to many amenities and went back regularly. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very tasty pizza and usually fresh out of the oven! Small area, but seating outside under an awning. Added bonus Argentina were losing 3-0 at the time in the WC.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I went there during a weekend trip to NYC since it was recommended by a few people and TripAdvisor. Don't be fooled by the simple appearance of the place, the pizza is wonderful. One of the best pizzas I have had the chance to eat.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a blast at this pizza place - authentic NYC pizza!! We sat outside and enjoyed the city. Wonderful!

Tony S, Owner at Bleecker Street Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Your review made us smile. You stopped by on one of the hottest days we have had so far this year. We arrived to cook the best Tuscan style pizza around and achieved it by your standards. Thank you for letting us know.

Enjoy the summer and stop by again!