Hyatt Centric Times Square New York
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$230
  • Room Service
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$189
4,430 results
All reviewsrooftop bartimes squaregreat locationnew yorkheated floorsfloor to ceiling windowsrain showerhigh floormodern hotelfreedom towerbig applechrysler buildingbroadway showhotel restaurantthe theater districtbryant parkby nyc standards
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 January 2014

A friend and I came to NYC for a girls trip. This was our first time in NYC and we loved the Hyatt Times Square. We were upgraded to a room with a view and heated bathroom floors, it was spacious and clean. The hotel is new and one of the restaurant/bars is not open yet. The restaurant in lobby had a great breakfast menu, I had the Plain Jane Waffles and they were delicious. Be careful the waitress came by when we sat down and offered us orange juice, we accepted and also ordered coffee. We were shocked when we received our check and realized we were charged $6 each for the orange juice and $6 each for coffee (it was GREAT coffee), but OUCH $24 in coffee and orange juice is expensive. The concierge was extremely helpful in helping us Texas girls figure out the New York City subway system. I enjoyed our stay and loved the hotel, but if I go back to NYC I will not be staying at Times Square. Times Square was to busy, to many people, to loud. Next time I think I will try the Hyatt 48 Lex in Midtown NYC.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank TetaG
Reviewed 22 January 2014

A couple of weeks ago, we spent Saturday Night in Manhattan to celebrate my wife's birthday. After dinner we went to the Hyatt, and to our surprise they upgraded us to an executive suite on the 22nd floor and extended checkout till 1 pm, We very much enjoyed the view and the big room! Overall a pleasant experience with the staff being courteous from the front desk to the housekeeping. I highly recommend the hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Ryan F, Manager at Hyatt Centric Times Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2014

Dear Buenzli,

Greetings from Times Square and thanks for choosing us to celebrate a special occasion! Please wish Mrs. Buenzli a very happy birthday from all of us! :)

I am really pleased to hear that the team took great care of you; I will be sure to let the front office and housekeeping team know and thank them for a job well done.

Hopefully you come back and see us again soon and perhaps you can spend a little longer,

All the best Ryan

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Our family stayed in this hotel for 5 nights during Christmas. The hotel was newly opened less than three weeks before we arrived. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room is a little bit small for two double bed. The bathroom is nice and clean with heated floor. We were a little bit disappointed with the Christmas decoration at the lobby. We didn't feel a Christmas touch there. We understand that the hotel's style is minimalist but Christmas days with a barely Christmas decors..? Aside from that, everything else was good. Efficient and fast check in and out. Elevator was also fast and efficient because there was an attendant there to flow the guests to their right elevator according to their floor. But, the best of all, is the location. It's right in the heart of Times Square.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Globaltrading
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Staff were extremely helpful and polite. Hotel was very clean. Not the most happening hotel bar scene if that is your thing. No gift shop but they provided us with toothpaste, newspapers, etc when asked so that was nice. Perfect location.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Abbie C
Reviewed 19 January 2014

My daughter and I are frequent NYC visitors and have stayed in many places and are big on Hilton hotels. Due to cold weather I wanted to try to get as close to TKTS booth and after much researching how many minutes to walk from each hotel decided to try the new hyatt. Rate was very good being MLK weekend, believe it or not weather does not stop visitors to NYC. We are very impressed, first let me say for NYC rooms these are big. Beautiful rooms, bathrooms were very modern, spacious, and great rain shower. For the reviewer who didn't like the lights control, we found it very convenient to have all the controls by each of our beds and loved the different ways we can have light. Also every time we travel we have problems plugging in electronics and they have multiple outlets on bedside table by both beds so you wont need to plug your phone in across the room. Love the pillows. The best tv I have ever had in a hotel room, crisp clear picture. Refrigerator in room with coffee maker if needed. Starbucks straight across street if needed. Very modern gym . Staff is very friendly and talkative. Safety is great, employees at door and elevators. Also it was raining and they have umbrellas at front door for you to use. I have never had a hotel anywhere do that. I can also state my room was right by the ice maker and I didn't hear a thing. but there is an outer door from where the ice maker is to the two rooms next to it but I never closed it. Housekeeping staff very friendly and efficient.. Most hotels due charge for internet , I didn't find the price unreasonable. I prefer a little luxury when I travel and cant say enough about this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family