Hyatt Centric Times Square New York
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Night Theater District(New York City)
  • Room Service
Room Mate Grace(New York City)
  • Pool
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
Hotel St. James(New York City)
  • Free Internet
  • Room Service
  • Pool
Hotel Mela(New York City)
  • Restaurant
AKA Times Square(New York City)
  • Fitness centre
4,427 results
All reviewsrooftop bartimes squaregreat locationnew yorkheated floorsfloor to ceiling windowsrain showerhigh floormodern hotelfreedom towerbig applechrysler buildingbroadway showhotel restaurantthe theater districtbryant parkby nyc standards
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband and I brought our 11 year old granddaughter to NY for her first visit ever from rural Montana, and this was the perfect hotel to serve as our base. Wonderful front desk person Danielle saw that it was a special occasion and booked us on the 43rd floor with breathtaking views. We enjoyed so many experiences in the city but also loved returning to our quiet, comfortable, beautiful room to "recharge." Our granddaughter was treated by hotel staff like a real person, not just a kid. Everyone was friendly and efficient. Can't say enough good things about the Hyatt Times Square.

Room Tip: "View rooms" are a great choice and rooms above the 25th floor have separate elevators which is nice.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My husband I I just got back from a 5 night stay for my Birthday week in there corner executive room suite on the 42 floor looking out towards Times Square. ( Amazing view) We did have issues with our bedding right away as I'm a huge freak about looking for bed bugs etc ( even carry a specially made spray for them lol) Our top White bedspread was full of black hairs :/ really grossed us out!! Called down for new bedding, sadly we had to wait over 45 mins before anyone even showed up. But the maids were VERY nice and helpful even said if it was them they would have wanted there bed changed! On tues ( the next day) I had 2 priority mail packages I had brought from home, all ready pre-paid postage that I needed to ship out to 2 of my customers as I have a clothing website and I was shipping out two orders. On Tues mid- morning we asked the front desk where the closet post office was, they states we could leave the packages with them. Sadly I trusted them and did. Thinking nothing of it until Friday I get an email from my customer stating they still have no package. I have tracking on both packages and when I tracked there's been NO ACTIVITY. 4 days ago I gave it to the front desk? It should have already been to my customer with 2-3 day priority mail shipping. I ask the front desk they look in the room behind the front desk, nothing... So I talk with the concierge they are all SO SORRY!!! :/ well here it is Monday 6 days since I've given to " someone " at the front desk STILL NO ACTIVITY on either on of my packages. I could see maybe 1 getting lost MAYBE but both? I'm thinking someone is enjoying a new skirt and a new dress!! Which will cost me over $100.00 to refund my customer. Ok yes that was long. The hotel was nice, "some" of the staff was very nice, some didn't bother to look at us when we walked through the door. Don't give the front desk Anything you value!! We won't be back unfortunately....

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Fashionista38
Reviewed 27 July 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The location was great, nice pubs were close by, the employees were friendly, and our rooms were CLEAN!!!!! Curtains kept the brightness of Times Square out, but we had great views when we wanted to look out of the floor to ceiling windows. The bathroom was well equipped and roomy. Noise was never an issue from the outside or in the halls. In fact we only ran into one or two people the entire time on our hall which seemed unusual in the middle of July. Elevators were rarely crowded. We stayed for four nights and couldn't find anything at all to complain about!!! We would definitely stay here again!!!!!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sonya M
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed already in a lot of 4 and 5 stars as a frequent traveller. But always it were some little things that I could complain about such as internet too slow for example. But this hotel has nothing to complain about. Literally Everything is just perfect.

The moment you walk in the hotel you feel a warm and very welcoming staff that awaits you.

The room has every you could wish for. High speed internet ( really fast) super bathroom, and last but not least : the beds. I don't know what they are made of but you really sleep in them like a princess :-)

Super good and very nice hotel.

Make sure you visit the rooftop bar once.

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Timothy V
Bryan E, Manager at Hyatt Centric Times Square New York, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Dear Timothy V,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We have worked very hard to make Hyatt Times Square an oasis from the busy hustle and bustle of Times Square. We are certainly glad you were able to enjoy our hospitality. I will definitely make sure I share your wonderful comments with our entire team. We look forward to seeing you again!

All the best,

Bryan E

Reviewed 26 July 2014

If you are about to explore Manhattan, there is no better location than Times Square. You are just in the middle of the island, and have easy access to all parts of Manhattan. All the theatres as near by and 5th Ave shops are just around the corner. The only downside are of course the tourist crowds filling the Times Square, but these cannot be avoided.

The hotel is brand new, and lacks the main faults of NY hotels. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are new, clean and tidy. We went for the deluxe room, which was well worth the extra money. The room is not huge, but has all you need. The deluxe rooms are on the upper floors with breath taking views over Manhattan all the way to the Freedom Tower.

Remember that most of the NY hotels do not even offer the breakfast option. In Hyatt TS there is a breakfast restaurant on the ground floor, but you have also a variety of breakfast options around the corner from Starbucks and Pret-a-Manger to great diners like the Junior's only two blocks away. With the Starbucks coffee maker in your room, you get the caffeine you need in order to get you to the breakfast restaurant of your choice.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank samiiarila

Dear Samiiarila,

Thank you for staying with us during your recent trip to the Big Apple. You are definitely right, a warm cup of joe and a delicious breakfast is the perfect way to start. I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed all we have to offer here at Hyatt Times Square. Thank you again and please come back if you are in the city again!

Regards,