“Carriage ride Central Park New York.”

NYC Horse Carriage Rides
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Hello, my name is Frank and I've been operating and managing my business since 2005. My father has been in the industry since 1979. As a child I looked up to my father, I fell in love with horse drawn carriage industry and providing smiles and memories for customers over the years. I am dedicated to your personal experience on a horse drawn carriage, providing you with the history of Central Park, beautiful Manhattan skylines and memories sure to last a lifetime. We specialize in Central Park Tours, Proposals, Weddings, Birthdays, Anniversaries and Family Fun. We always provide full guided tours during our Central Park rides. Our company also has the best rates at the lowest cost. All of our customers are treated with respect, sincerity and professionalism. It all started in 1979, when two brothers migrated from Sicily to New York City. Since then, it has been passed down a generation and has become a fully functional family run business. We utilize the internet to ensure quality and convenience for customers seeking horse drawn carriage rides through Central Park. We are very passionate about our horse and carriage industry and our family is dedicated to providing you with the best horse and carriage experience.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Baby buggy parking, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We decided to take a carriage ride through Central Park. Our driver was very nice and informative. I would definitely recommend this tour.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Write a ReviewReviews (2,946)
All reviews
"central park"
in 367 reviews
"great ride"
in 45 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
in 33 reviews
in 93 reviews
"nyc"
in 284 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good pace ride and nice views of the park overall! It lasted almost an hour and my son, wife and I really enjoyed it.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We thoroughly enjoyed our horse & carriage ride through Central Park. A member of our party had always wanted to take the horse & carriage ride & it more than lived up to her expectations. Fahti was very friendly & pointed out many interesting landmarks & facts that we would otherwise not have known about. Roxy is beautiful & clearly well taken care off. We all enjoyed feeding her carrots as much as she enjoyed eating them. There was plenty opportunities for photo stops. A truly lovely & relaxing experience within all the hustle & bustle that is New York. We would highly recommend. Thank you

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The driver was great! He helped with our pictures, pointed out some spots where movie scenes were filmed, and even stopped to get us some bottled water.

Loved the professional nature of the company as a whole. We reserved two carriages online because we had 5 people. I received a call within a few minutes to make sure I meant to reserve 2. The reminders via email and text were wonderful too!