“Great Pizza!”

Neighbourhood: Midtown
Humboldt, Tennessee, United States
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

We were told to try out Two Boots while were in New York City. We had never heard of it but decided to give it a try. I had the Vegan and it was fantastic!!!!

• Visited June 2014

Nairobi
“Gluten free pizza...it was worth the try”
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I have a gluten intolerance and have therefore not had a pizza since I discovered my gluten intolerance in 2011. So when I came to New York one of the things on my to do list was to have a gluten free pizza and after searching for a place on line (there aren't that many), I landed on Two Boots at Grand Central Station. I chose it because it was convenient as it is on my way home. Flip side is that the pizza is a bit pricey $13 for a small size in comparison to a regular pizza $4 which is quite big and one has to wait 10 minutes for the pizza to be made. I must give them credit on the timing...10 minutes later I had my pizza. The pizza was ok. Nothing to rave about....not sure it was worth the $13 and the crust tasted like a biscuit and not a bready kinda dough but since I just wanted to remind myself what a pizza tasted like...i guess it was worth the experience. I must also say that it's something I wouldn't be able to get back home in Nairobi. So thank you Two Boots for the experience. Oh and the staff are helpful and courteous.

• Visited May 2014
Perth, Australia
“ny pizza!”
Reviewed 10 May 2014

This was my first try of NY pizza, and wow! It was fantastic! The plain cheese pizza, and the garlic pizza were incredible. The wait at two boots was also a lot shorter then any other place in grand central.

Visited January 2014
Queensland, Australia
“Nice stop for a drink...”
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

Only stopped in after some travelling for a drink, or two as it turned out. Very pleasant atmosphere inside away from the bar and the crowds at Grand Central Terminal. Looked after well by Alyssa, thanks.

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Pretty good for hungry people”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We came just before closing time. Service was friendly and we had an 18 inch pepperoni with black olives and jalapenos. The pizza was pretty good, though the jalapenos weren't-they were really diced green peppers (bell peppers?). We have no complaints though and would say it was certainly good enough for a pizza place in a train station.

Visited February 2014