I was sent to Manhattan on a business trip and our travel agent sent us to this hotel. The room was very comfortable with free internet, awesome, comfortable beds, a nice lcd tv and good working space. After work each day we were able to enjoy the city and being close o the action sure did help. We could walk to Times Square (although it wasn't too short of a walk :) and did. I got to see a band called Muse at a local venue just a few blocks from the hotel. I had a great time at this hotel and will recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one block from Madison Square Garden, this hotel provides a great location for travelers looking to be walking distance to some of Manhattan’s top attractions. Catch concerts and games at MSG or walk to The Fashion Institute of Technology and see the latest fashions in the Garment District. Guests can walk to Penn Station which serves many of the city’s major subway lines and be anywhere in the city within minutes including top destinations like Times Square, Central Park and Broadway theatres. Guests will enjoy complimentary breakfast, high speed internet access, a modern fitness center and our well-equipped business center. After you’ve spent the day taking in the sights and sounds of the city, enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep in a comfortable Hampton bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan - Madison Square Garden Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Madison Square Garden Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- Madison Square Garden Hampton Inn
- New York City Hampton Inn