After a three hour train ride from Westerly, RI to NYC for a one night stay, my husband and I walked several blocks from Penn Station with our seven year old son to our hotel. When we walked into the hotel lobby, we were greeted warmly by the front desk staff, and were handed a welcome treat bag as Honors Guests. Later when we went through the lobby for dinner, there were complimentary fresh cookies at the front desk. This was our son's first trip to NYC, and we were very happy to be treated so nicely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one block from Madison Square Garden, this hotel provides a great location for travelers looking to be walking distance to some of Manhattan’s top attractions. Catch concerts and games at MSG or walk to The Fashion Institute of Technology and see the latest fashions in the Garment District. Guests can walk to Penn Station which serves many of the city’s major subway lines and be anywhere in the city within minutes including top destinations like Times Square, Central Park and Broadway theatres. Guests will enjoy complimentary breakfast, high speed internet access, a modern fitness center and our well-equipped business center. After you’ve spent the day taking in the sights and sounds of the city, enjoy a peaceful night’s sleep in a comfortable Hampton bed®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn Manhattan - Madison Square Garden Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Madison Square Garden Hotel New York City
- Hampton Inn New York City
- Madison Square Garden Hampton Inn
- New York City Hampton Inn