“Loving Lips NYC!!”

Cuisines: Italian, Contemporary
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: NEW YORK'S BEST DRAG SHOWS! The top queens of drag perform in a a glitzy and glamorous showroom full of disco balls, glitter, pink leopard fur walls, crystal high heel chandeliers and a full stage with club lighting and sound.See outrageous and over the top performances by likes of All Beef Patty, Ginger Snap, Chandelier, Blackie O, Ariel Sinclair and more as they lip sync, sing, dance, and throw in a little comedy for good measure.The queens will serve you a great meal from Lips dinner menu with delicious entrees ranging from giant steaks, grilled salmon and eight layer lasagne to salads, pastas and burgers.Don't forget to stop by the bar for a photo with New York's #1 Drag Bartender Frankie Cocktails (her legal name). She has a heavy hand and mixes some of New York's BEST cocktails including Lips WORLD FAMOUS Frozen Cosmo.Bachelorettes LOVE drag queens and Lips LOVES bachelorettes. LIPS is rated the best spot in NYC to celebrate your birthday or anything! Make sure to ask your waitress for a special on-stage celebration.Every Thursday the legendary JESSIE VOLT entertains SELL OUT crowds with her long running show - DINNER WITH THE DIVAS. Joan Rivers, Bette, Madonna, Cher, Lady Gaga, Diana Ross - You never know who will stop by!BROADWAY WORLD rates GINGER SNAPTS Sunday BROADWAY BRUNCH as FIVE STARS and the best brunch deal in NYC. Why see one show on Broadway when The Divine Miss Snapt brings you all your BROADWAY favorites in one afternoon with a great brunch and all you can drink brunch cocktails for only $19.95.An don't forget Bingo on Wednesdays, Drag Karaoke on Tuesdays, Superstar Celebrity Sundays and the ALWAYS SOLD OUT Glitz and Glamour Extravaganzas every FRIDAY AND SATURDAY.Looking for LATE NIGHT ADULT fun, be sure to check out THE DIRTY SHOW, every Friday and Saturday at MIDNIGHT.LIPS is the ultimate in drag dining across America with showrooms in New York, Florida and California. Watch for our new location in Atlanta opening in 2012.
Reviewed 13 July 2014

It's been said I'm part of the furniture at the Lips location in Atlanta, GA so I had to see if I could find a place on the wall of the one in NYC and boy did I. It's really nice, love the decor, staff is cool. I was given some great names to look out for from the Lips ATL staff, fell in love with 'All Beef Patty,' BlackieO and Melinda! All were supersweet and I enjoyed their presentations.

While I'm usually to the point of licking my plate at the ATL location, my friends and I didn't finish our food at this one. Regardless, I'd go again (maybe on a Sunday night) just because I love the concept and the great atmosphere. xoxox

1  Thank HotelHobbitRaqs

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Drag club and dinner show combined. Excellent performances by all of the queens and the food and drink was quite good. They are expert at moving large groups of people in and out without sacrificing the quality of the show. Went with a group of friends and a good time was had by all!

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Great night out with friends for silly fun. We had a relative visiting from out of town and she wanted to go to a drag queen place. My daughter had been here for the brunch show so we decided to go here. Good decision. It's a very sexy setup and everyone is friendly and fun. We weren't expecting much as far as the food because that wasn't the focus but it was really good! Our server, Morgan, was fantastic. She accommodated our out of town guest with several photos and was super friendly. The show MC, Blackie-o was hilarious! Very quick-witted. Great time!

1  Thank Barbara M
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This was one of the best nights I had in New York. We booked to go to B**chy Bingo on the Wednesday night and it was absolutely brilliant. I could have gone back every night.

The setting was grand with mirror balls and dark opulent decor, Frankie cocktail was there to service pre show drinks and the atmosphere was great.

The food was extremely well priced and was delicious, portions were just right and the servers were very accommodating.

Ginger Snap, the hostess of the evening, was absolutely fantastic and included everyone in the fun and games, although if you didn't want to be involved you didn't have to.

This was one of the best nights I had here and just wished i could have gone back on the Sunday for the Broadway Brunch, which I will just have to save for next time.

Thoroughly enjoyed this and would do it again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank Mortqueen
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I was expecting the show to have more energy and last longer so I was kinda disappointed, especially by the unmemorable finale. I wouldn't say its bad, but it didn't really match my expectations.

However, we sort of accidentally ended up in a club nearby the same night with a drug show that was putting any other to shame! That one was a blast so look for clubs doing that, not restaurants!

Food was ok.