Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Central Park
The Watson Hotel(New York City)
US$208
US$175
  • Pool
Grand Hyatt New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$295
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$382
US$297
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$223
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
Omni Berkshire Place(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$266
US$255
Omni Hotels
  • Room Service
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$257
US$218
  • Bar/Lounge
Hampton Inn Manhattan-Times Square North(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$348
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Fitness centre
Warwick New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$410
US$230
Travelocity
  • Room Service
Hotel Mela(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$189
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$223
US$216
1,300 results
All reviewscentral parkcorner roomtimes squaregreat locationfourth floornew yorkfloor to ceiling windowsfloor loungecity viewcolumbus circlestarbucks coffeerooms are smallfew blockscarnegie hallthe upper floorslincoln centeraround the corner
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel over the past weekend using Points. The hotel is a relatively new one. We were very impressed by the warmth of the reception when we arrived. The rooms were clean and adequately sized though for some reason our AC took very long to cool the room. The location is ideal for using the Subway or walking about. We did not try out the Bistro. The kicker was being charged 20 USD erroneously on checkout. We did inform the checkout clerk that it was an erroneous charge and instead of removing it she said she would look at the bills later and let us know. So I would ask guests to have a careful look at the bill on checkout in case there is a pattern of such errors. I fully intend to inform my CC company in a few days and have them reverse this ridiculous charge. It takes many employees to make a good impression and one employee to spoil it all.

Room Tip: The higher the better.
3  Thank pontevecchio59
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The location of the hotel is very good; it is close to most of downtown Manhattan. It takes 5 minutes to walk to Columbus Circle / Central Park and a few minutes to Times Square. I would not say that the hotel stand out either good nor bad; It's an avarage hotel of its price class.

The room did have a certain smell to it- the way a room might smell when it is very new, fresh paint or glue?, which can irretate some people who are sensitive to strong smells. The AC was quite noisy. The room is of OK size for NYC, but small in size of you compare it to many other cities. I was not too happy with the cleaning staff; came home after 5 pm one time and the room was still not maid.

The bar on the 4th floor was very nice and the staff great, it has also got a very nice view of Broadway. All in all the stay was good.

1  Thank Ericel
Reviewed 13 July 2014

My company booked me a room here on a last minute business trip. Under normal circumstances, the room would have been fine. I'd not hesitate to stay here again by myself or with my husband. The only issue was that I had to share a room with a colleague and these rooms are not ideal unless you know your roommate quite well. The rooms with two double beds are quite tight without much room to maneuver. So if you're staying here for business and you're sharing rooms with coworkers, you may want to extend your search. Otherwise, great place to stay. Convenient to everything. Friendly, helpful staff. Dinner at the onsite restaurant wasn't very good. Had a Starbucks coffee and fresh fruit at the same place the next morning - just what I needed to start the day.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SouthernGal11
Reviewed 13 July 2014

They built this hotel from the ground up just a few years ago and it shows. Stayed there in May, 2014 and it still felt new. Number one thing I liked is the location. 3 blocks from Columbus Circle and the park, just a short walk down nearby Broadway to Times Square and the theaters where we saw two shows. Number one thing I dislike now is the cost. I know NYC is costly, but its kind of ridiculous the variance in cost which makes this hotel now 10-20% more expensive then when we stayed in May. It was clean, modern, and my room was cleaned and bed made every day of the 3 days. I don't require much else

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 July 2014

A good modern hotel with basic/clean/appropriate amenities. Good Housekeeping services, all the days room was made up on time, providing additional amenity on time ( towels and bathroom amenities)
rooms are smaller in size, understandably in NYC, verity of TV channels available to catch up the last minute world cup semi....i pod dock with time/radio is convenient,
close to all attractions, few blocks to Time square/central park/ and good eating out places

Room Tip: ask for a corner room 9 additional charges will apply)