“Paris In Soho”

Ranked #7 of 467 Hotels in New York City
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Paris In Soho”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 February 2014

I travel to New York quite often and I'm always trying new hotels. After my first stay at The Broome, within weeks I had to come back. This inviting, intimate hotel has a French Parisian feel to it. The concept was well executed from the staff uniforms to the quaint French cafe in the back. Adorning the hotel walls were amazing works of art. It was great to see local artists promoted, including one of my favorites, Keith Haring. I was lucky enough to stay in a gorgeous suite. The room and bathroom were very cozy, quiet, and spacious and provided all the amenities needed. The generous staff were extremely attentive and welcoming. The personal touches did not go unnoticed, upon arrival I received a hand written note from management welcoming me back. The location is absolutely amazing, sitting right in the heart of SoHo close to great shopping and trendy restaurants. This was a very cool and stylish hotel, I can wait to return.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Pat202
Sasha S, General Manager at The Broome, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Pat202,

Thank you for your kind words. We're so glad you had the chance to experience a bit of Paris in NY, at The Broome.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

Although I do live in Manhattan, a proper stay-cation is a must every once in a while! I have been anticipating the opening of The Broome for quite some time now. I was a frequent patron of L'orange Bleu the restaurant that sat on the corner of Broome and Crosby for years and years which was owned by the same team. I walked by and made a reservation during their opening week and I am so glad I did. What a beautiful hotel! One step off of bustling Broome Street and your transported into another world. More like a B&B, perfectly appointed rooms with double pane sound proofed windows and all the proper amenities that any luxury hotel should have, robes and slippers, wet bar, WiFi, and a decadent bed. I celebrated a special occasion there and mentioned that when I booked the room. When we returned from our dinner at Isola Trattoria and Crudo Bar around the corner (which was phenomenal) their was a personalized note and a bottle of bubbly in the room from Sasha, the General Manager. What a nice touch, personalized service in a city with so many hotels is hard to come by. We met Sasha the following morning in the breakfast room, where she set us up with latte's and fresh baked croissants. We also met the owners who were hanging some last minute art, they have an incredible rotating selection featuring neighborhood artists and a few big names hanging on the walls like Basquiat and Keith Haring- just wow! I found in this property what I have been longing for in others...attention to detail, simplicity, comfort and convenience. There is no better neighborhood in the city for shopping and eats and The Broome is the perfect place to lay your hat afterwards.

Room Tip: We had a room facing the interior courtyard which was pretty and even had a little balcony to drink...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
6 Thank RachelSoleil
Sasha S, General Manager at The Broome, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
RachelSoliel,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful and glowing review of The Broome! We were so happy to have you celebrate such a special occasion with us. Until next time!