“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 5 September 2012

We enjoyed some great cooked breafasts at The Roger Smith restaurant. You can of course get your breakfast outside of the hotel as well, but you'll miss some good cooking.

Reviewed 24 June 2012

Good location.
Nice and clean, except for the bad smell of humidity in the room.
Perfect place for short term trips, but a little over priced

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I had breakfast in Lily's as well as attended several cocktail events where the food was very creative and tasty.

Reviewed 23 March 2012

Had breakfast at Lily's restaurant in the Roger Smith Hotel, From the outside it looked like the type of funky breakfast place that always delivers something specail. Waitstaff was the strangest group of zombies I have ever seen assembled. My latte was the worst I have ever had with too much milk and far too much laying in the saucer. The toast with my steak and eggs was never served. The home fries were dreadfully undercooked. Worst breakfast dissapointment I have ever had. Although the menu stated a 20% gratuity would be added for all checks above $50, my check of $38 also included a gratuity. I guess they know what they should have received.

Reviewed 11 September 2011

Who new race was the most important thing to the
Front desk
Was so offended after watching two whites get serviced after cutting the line forget this place Not one cent of
My money would they get and as I called to complain their end response was they also can post on trip advisor 23 Terrible wish I read them before walking in that was very surprising but some habits die hard