“Loved the Coconut Shrimp”

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.
Ranked #952 of 14,910 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Description: Since 1996, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. has been entertaining guests with a charming down-home style that's a hit with eaters around the globe. Our menu offers a number of items for the shrimp lover in all of us. Boasting creative seafood dishes inspired straight from the movie Forrest Gump and a fun family atmosphere, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. will have you running to the nearest location you can find!
Reviewed 29 April 2016

We ate here twice while in New York city. I had the Coconut Shrimp on both nights it was so good had to order it more than once. The service was quick even with a line to wait in and our waiter and waitress were both very pleasant. Would visit this restaurant again the next time I visit time square.

Write a ReviewReviews (11,704)

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

What a cool place. Staff were excellent and knowledge of food on offer was great. Fun place to eat with good quality shrimp that can me bbq'd, grilled, broiled, roast... Well that's all I got to say on that

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Being nearby, we thought we'd give it a try, just for fun and boy, were we disappointed. Might as well have been in an over priced Long John Silver's or other seafood fast food joint. Food was greasy, not well prepared. Wait staff was rude, place was noisy and overcrowded. New York has so many wonderful indigenous places. Support them, not this chain.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

I love going to Bubba Gump because I love the movie. I laugh when I go to the store and see all the products they say with quotes from the movie. I also enjoy challenge questions from the staff. The food is good and not too pricey. They have an extensive menu of cocktails and a spectacular view f Times Square from the restaurant on the 2nd floor. I highly recommend it, it's a fun place to go to.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

The restaurant is ambiented resembling the movie, oriented, of course as it´s name says in shrimp. Nice food and good service. Kind of tourist thing, but I like it. You should give it a try.