“Delicious soupy dumplings!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 11 November 2012

Joe's Ginger and Joe's Shanghai are under the same owner. Food tastes the same. No need to queue hours for Joe's Shanghai and suffer from their rude service. Go to Joe's Ginger! Soupy dumplings there are delicious, one of the best in NYC. We also love the sea food pan fried noodles.

There are newer reviews for Joe's Ginger

Reviewed 26 September 2012

This was the first NYC Chinatown restaurant for us, chosen at random. Did not enjoy. Pushy service, beer only just cold. 'special' crispy chicken was dry and overcooked. hopefully better luck next time in the area.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Basically you're coming here for the same soup buns you would get at Joe's Shanghai. So I tend to only order that when I frequent this place. Just as I would only order my chinese style pork chops @ excell.pork chop house. I've yet to find a restaurant in Chinatown that can deliver on every dish. But I'm still searching. In the meantime, I make a few stops at all my hot spots.

Reviewed 10 August 2012

Small restaurant with seating on the two floors. Second dining room and washroom on 2nd floor. The place was packed and we shared a large table with another couple. The steamed dumplings appetizers were very nice. The mu Shu pork was nice. The prices were reasonable and the service was quick.

Reviewed 15 July 2012 via mobile

It is not worth it. I would advise anyone to go somewhere else