“Great food, service is great too.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2,258 of 13,479 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$0 - US$12
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Magherafelt, United Kingdom
“Great food, service is great too.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We had some food here before our show, it took a little while to get menu's and drinks but when we did they were fantastic. Reasonably priced, and quick service. My gf had a popcorn shrimp starter, I had wings, mains my gf had the burger which looked amazing. I asked for the sirloin but I didn't get it, a mistake was made somewhere in the kitchen and I ended up with a steak sandwich, no complaints though as the waitress was very friendly and I didn't mind the slight mix up. The food was very good. Try it.

Visited April 2014

Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, United States
“Great Casual City Spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014

My wife & I happened into the Chelsea Grill as a before the theater lunch. Nice warm & very clean atmosphere with a very good selection of lunch food to suit all tastes. Prices were very fair. Although we did not have a drink they have a full bar with a number of draft beer selections. Their complementary popcorn is a wonderful flavor of light garlic & butter. Friendly but competent staff. Great place for a relaxing lunch in a very busy part of the city.

• Visited March 2014
Delta, Canada
“Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

Our experience with this restaraunt/bar was just okay. We both had a grilled chicken sandwich and it was typical bar food. I guess we were in a bar but with so many great neighboring restaraunts okay doesn't cut it.

Visited March 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Great Late Night Stop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

Because we didn’t arrive in NYC until 12am on a Thursday night, we were in need of some late night food and drinks. Chelsea Grill was the perfect choice. The atmosphere was relaxed and the staff was welcoming. We started with the popcorn shrimp with jalapeno tartar sauce followed by a turkey burger and regular burger. Everything was really good. The bartender, Lucas, provided excellent service and made sure our glasses were never empty. We will make this a regular stop when in NYC.

• Visited March 2014
NSW
“GREAT ATMOSPHERE & FOOD”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

My family and I ate here for 2 of the 5 nights we were in NYC. The food was great and the place had a real cosy atmosphere. The staff were also very friendly and efficient.

Visited March 2014