“Awesome Place!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Neighbourhood: Midtown
NJ
“Awesome Place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2012

Been passing this place for a year and finally had the opportunity to go for dinner.
Great, super fast., super friendly service!! Ordered the cheese burger and fries ...cooked to perfection!! Maybe one of the best burgers ever! And I'm not a big meat eater! The french onion soup had the seal of approval from my Parisian guest!!
The tap beer was clean and fresh. The crowd was quite friendly as well ..playing trivia with the DJ. Great atmostphere and clean!
I should give it a 5 but it was a bit too loud for my abnormally senstive ears!
But not as bad as other places I've been to. No Matter...this will be a new regular spot for me.
Did I mention the price was great!

• Visited October 2012

North Kingstown, Rhode Island, United States
“Cold beer good prices close by”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 October 2012

Good beer selection. A working class place with working class prices. We liked the beer advertising pieces on the wall

Visited October 2012
Franklin, Tennessee
“Keats fun time good food and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2012

We had a really good dinner at Keats while watching kareoke. Our waitress was wonderful. She was attentive and pleasant. Just a fun place to go with friends uf you dont mind the kareoke.

New York City, New York
“karaoke haven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

Hooked on a feeeeling!! The David Hasselhoff rendition of that song will be sung the next time i walk into Keats Restaurant. The first time I walked into this small, unassuming bar, i was surprised to find it was a Karaoke bar. On top of that it doubled as a restaurant and had food! No way, this is absolutely wonderful, my friends and I already had a long night so I was def. ordered some chicken fingers and fries, my late night favorite. I also got up on stage and did the damn thing! I sang Madonna's Like a Virgin ( I am def not a virgin, and i don't know why i decided to sing that!) Anyway my second song was 50 cent in the club. lol looking back on that choice i wish i had chose something that was more crowd friendly. It was such a small bar and def crowded but no big deal, come with your friends and sing a long.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
New York City, New York
“deafening but good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2012

Had fully dressed burger-of-the-day on a crispy toasted English muffin with curly fries and a few extras for $10, a great price for midtown. The place on a wintry Friday night was full of happy groups of colleagues and friends. It was loud and we had to use cell phones for enough light to see the menu, but it was warm and welcoming inside.

Visited January 2012