“Fabulous!”

Ranked #761 of 13,548 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Nolita
Description: Italian Restaurant Pizzeria Winebar with sidewalk seating
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

This restaurant was my absolute favorite when I visited New York recently!
The atmosphere was charming, warm and totally inviting - fabulous ambiance.
The pasta, gnocchi and pizza we had were amazing, and the deserts we sampled were out of this world! I will definitely return this summer when I visit New York again, and I highly recommend Piacere to anyone who enjoys great food in a warm authentic atmosphere.

• Visited September 2013

• Polish first
California
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2014

My ten year old niece and I ate here earlier this week. It was wonderful. I loved the rustic wood interior and the warm lighting of the room. The owner and cook were really friendly and accommodating. They made a special plate of pasta for my niece with just butter and parmesan and she loved it. It's hard to mess up something so simple, but it is also hard to make it memorable, and it was to her. I had the Affumicata which is a pizza made with smoked mozzarella, spinach and speck. It was delicious. The subtle hint of smoke from the cheese, combined with the earthy spinach and salty speck was perfect. The crust was as good as any pizza I have had in Italy. This place has only been around seven months and I will be sure to return every time I am in New York.

Visited April 2014
Milan, Italy
“A New York favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 April 2014

This is one of my all time favorite restaurants in NYC. Not only is the food amazing, but the vibe, the people, and the ambiance all match! It is the most authentic restaurant in Little Italy, and some of the best pizza in New York. (And that's saying a lot, considering how saturated New York is with pizza). I recommend this restaurant to anyone who is in the area, and if you're not in the area I suggest you go out of your way to get there!

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Kamilah_X
Hollywood, Florida
“Authentic and great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2014

This great little restaurant is the real deal! Great pizza oven delicious food wine and desserts! Last night we had great pizza and then a sample of the sweets creme brûlée, bread pudding and Nutella crepe. Yum! Fabulous go visit!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank Elizabeth S
Liverpool
“Lovely!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

A very impressive bar/restaurant. The ambiance is fantastic. The owners are Italian and the food is exquisite. Very hard to beat in an area that has many other restaurants. A must try for anybody.

Visited February 2014