“Good food at a very reasonable price”
Review of Pazza Notte

Pazza Notte
Ranked #352 of 13,639 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$20 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 55th Street
Transit: F train @ 57th Street and 6th avenue R, Q and N trains @ 57th and 55th streets and 7th avenue E train @ 53rd and 5th avenue or 53rd and 7th avenue
Attard, Malta
“Good food at a very reasonable price”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Liked: Excellent service and very good food - try the Tapas and pizza. On another occasion we tried the pasta with meatballs. Highly recommneded.
Disliked - only a bit - tables too close to each other.

Visited April 2014

• Korean first
London, Canada
“Great time!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I walked by this restaurant for several days during our visit to NYC and we finally decided to try it on our last night and we were happy we did. Its a great spot near everything and the service and food were great. We have the antipasto di casa and it was excellent. My wife had the lobster risotto and I had the pizza, both were superb. The Sangria earned rave reviews from my wife as well! We will go back on our next trip.

• Visited May 2014
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Very good food, attentive service”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was there in April 2014 after trying to visit the nearby MoMA (long lines on a rainy day!). What was supposed to serve as shelter due to the heavy rain outside ended up being a very nice surprise. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly, especially due to the fact that my parents don't speak English and me and my brother had to translate everything. Dishes are excellent and well served. I would definitely return.

• Visited April 2014
Naples, Florida
“Excellent food and service.”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Great experience at Pazza Notte from beginning to end. Seated at a very nice table near the windows, friendly and attentive service, excellent pasta and sauces and reasonable prices. Atmosphere is casual and everyone seemed to be enjoying themselves.

Visited May 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Can't believe I have never been here before”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

I have noticed this restaurant for years on 6th Avenue and never visited. After a long day travelling and hanging around the airport waiting for luggage then transport, very tired and hungry this absolutely packed out restaurant found me a table. Soooo happy. Lovely atmosphere and mix of clientele from business people, travellers to families. Super service with extensive menu (hard to choose) but settled for the special of the day - lobster and parpadelle - to die for; coupled with a well needed glass of sangiovese, was happy as a pig in mud for my first night back in New York. I really could not fault service, food or atmosphere and not at all expensive for its convenient location. A great start to this trip.

• Visited April 2014