“Slow service but some bright spots”
Review of Pazza Notte

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 55th Street
Transit: F train @ 57th Street and 6th avenue R, Q and N trains @ 57th and 55th streets and 7th avenue E train @ 53rd and 5th avenue or 53rd and 7th avenue
Hilliard, Ohio
“Slow service but some bright spots”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Since it was our last night in the city and we had been on the of like crazy, we wanted something close to the hotel. We decided to try this place on a whim. It was a Tuesday night and we were seated immediately. One of us got pizza and it was outstanding! The pasta dishes were just ok (shrimp scampi and the vodka pasta dish). The Pino Grigio by the glass was surprisingly good. They had a great two for one martini happy hour special, but my husband didn't want the second martini, so I opted for wine instead. It was a great experience overall. The only negative was that the service was SLOW. Not sure if they were understaffed or what, but getting our order took forever, getting the check took forever, getting them to take my credit card once we received the check took forever, no one checked on us to see how the food was...you get the idea.

Visited June 2014

• Korean first
North Vancouver, Canada
“Great Restaurant”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Delicious thin crust pizzas and great martins for a great price. Two for $14. We walked in off the street and they sat us right away. No problem getting a table even on a busy Friday night.

Visited June 2014
Attard, Malta
“Good food at a very reasonable price”
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Liked: Excellent service and very good food - try the Tapas and pizza. On another occasion we tried the pasta with meatballs. Highly recommneded.
Disliked - only a bit - tables too close to each other.

Visited April 2014
London, Canada
“Great time!”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My wife and I walked by this restaurant for several days during our visit to NYC and we finally decided to try it on our last night and we were happy we did. Its a great spot near everything and the service and food were great. We have the antipasto di casa and it was excellent. My wife had the lobster risotto and I had the pizza, both were superb. The Sangria earned rave reviews from my wife as well! We will go back on our next trip.

• Visited May 2014
Rio de Janeiro, RJ
“Very good food, attentive service”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was there in April 2014 after trying to visit the nearby MoMA (long lines on a rainy day!). What was supposed to serve as shelter due to the heavy rain outside ended up being a very nice surprise. Our waitress was very attentive and friendly, especially due to the fact that my parents don't speak English and me and my brother had to translate everything. Dishes are excellent and well served. I would definitely return.

• Visited April 2014