“Yummy!!”

Cuisines: American
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Excellent service and delicious food!! Fair prices too! Who could ask for anything more! I loved the food and the ambience!! I was there for breakfast and didn't get to eat a piece of cheesecake though.. All the more reason to go back!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2013

OK, so you're in NYC and you want to get original cheesecake so you are told to go to juniors. Well maybe others have a different idea of what they want cheesecake to be, but this was very dense and just not too cheesy or flavorful. I ordered mine with fresh strawberries. Again not sure what you might expect, but I did not expect fresh strawberries plopped in a bed of thick, I mean gelatinous, sickly sweet strawberry sauce. The portions are large and too rich to finish. The wait staff was attentive. They do have outside seating where you can watch the throng of folks in Times Square. It wasn't awful, just not nearly as great as expected.

Reviewed 13 May 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Fast and friendly service with no waiting time. Cheesecake is out of this world!!

1  Thank KristenPerez
Reviewed 25 March 2013

If you haven't tried it yet you must go!! When in NY we always stop by. It is usually a bit of a wait but well worth it. We like to sit outside on the patio and enjoy the sights and sounds of the big city. Staff was great and the food was excellent but the best part of all is the CHEESCAKE!! Make sure to save room. My favorite is the carrot cake cheesecake and the slices are huge. My cousin purchased one of their cookbooks and wow, you would swear it came straight from JRs.(funny thing is my cousins name is JR). Give it a try. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. Cheers!

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I am sure that everyone knows about this restaurant...but we are from TX and just stumbled on it while on our way to the theater. I was so impressed by the bakery! TIP: if you don't mind eating outside...don't wait in line at the main entrance...go on past the crowd waiting to be seated and go to the back through the RED CURTAIN and order your meal there and then just have it on the covered eating area! SNEAKY!