“Good pork bun”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Very fast pick up service. Roast pork is good as is the steamed pork bun. Always seems fairly crowded which is a good sign despite the health rating. So inexpensive!

Reviewed 20 January 2013

We weren't sure were to eat in Chinatown so we looked for somewhere busy. Ended up and here and glad we did! Very much like a greasy spoon cafe and not the best decor but the food was fab and plentiful!! We ordered pork and were given the option - didn't realize there was a difference between pig and pork but it's STICKY pig and CRISPY pork, both were tremendous!! Best Chinese had in a long time!!

Reviewed 24 August 2012 via mobile

This restaurant is No Less than Terrific

I always to to this bakery and restaurant for some good chicken buns and more.

First , the the bakery have good selections.
Second , the value is great and worth the money.
Third , I am welcomed with sincerity and passion.

I been called friend by one of the servers behind the desk which means a lot to me. Also I was greeted very kindly by a nice Chinese lady who serves in the bakery.

I would rate this place an A.
Food is terrific
Value worth every pennie
Service is outstanding

Two thumbs up.

I would totally recommend this place to anyone.

Just a tip go try coconut bun , chicken bun and combination bun.

Reviewed 30 June 2012

Some good dishes, but my duck was really fatty - more than the usual. Some good waiters, some not. Just a place to stop and eat in if nothing better has been planned for you. Was an experience for the Asian atmosphere...

Reviewed 29 April 2012

A very chinese, chinese restaurant indeed. We ordered more or les what we would normally order but everything was double size. Singapore vermicelli, pork noodle, chow sui and roast duck very, very nice but a shame we had to leave some. Great value and nice staff.