“Beautiful theater, great acoustic”
Review of Beacon Theatre

Beacon Theatre
Ranked #130 of 1,146 things to do in New York City
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Was here for a Coldplay concert and was not disappointed. I was at the Orchestra level, which is amazing because you are so close to the stage and so close to the band! The theater is beautiful, gorgeous decoration.

Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

Went to a concert here. The staff was friendly and efficient in crowd control. My seats were in row T, and even at that distance, I had good viewing and sound was good. Since My seats were under the balcony seating, I thought the sound was low and could have had more volume. Only thing I didn't see was a good presence of security. Although I am sure they were there, I would have liked for them to be highly visual.

Reviewed 2 May 2014

We lucked out sitting in the third row last night for Rodrigo Y Gabriela. The theatre is beautiful, and the acoustics were wonderful. An intimate place to see a concert!!

Reviewed 30 April 2014 via mobile

Hands down the FUNNIEST stand-up comedy show I have seen!! I have to give it to George, he definitely knows how to break it down and get the crowd rolling with laughter!!
The beverages are extremely over-priced for volume you pay for..

1  Thank Richard J
Reviewed 21 March 2014

First time booking tickets through Ticketmaster in the Uk for a venue in the USA. No problem at all collecting tickets at the International 'Will Call' booth or box office, situated in the middle of the Beacon Theatre's main entrance.

Visit this booth first to collect your tickets before queuing up for the gig.

Amazing venue inside. Great sound and experience as the theatre is very ornate, beautifully decorated. A lot of images posted online to take a better look at the venue and seating if unsure.

Joe Satriani was fantastic. Would visit here again